Intro Part 1

Just saying now, I don't know everything about the guy's lives so it might not be excat to their live, but I will do my best. Sorry if i get something wrong, but I will do my best not to. By the way... love all you guys!

And this is a little different then the story on my instagram, I just add stuff as i go.... whoops.

And the chapters get longer as they go on, this is just introducing so it is shorter than normal!

________________________________________________________________________________

Living next to the Grier's is great! theyre like my second family. i go over there and hangout with whoever is home at the time almost everyday. It sucks now thought because Nash is rarely ever home, and Hayes is beginning to be that way too. I understand that they're 'famous' but sometimes I just wish they never downloaded that app, and never decided to be that cute.

It's okay though, I still have my little Skylynn. She is the most adorable little girl I've ever met. She is so sassy and fierce, i just love her. I don't mind babysitiing her, becuase it's never boring. She will literally do anything, but mostly she makes me play horses with her. Sometimes she makes me get down on my hands and knees and act like her horse and ride her around the house. I don't mind though, it's actually pretty fun.

Will is there every now and then, but he's busy with football and stuff. I don't really care as much becuase I'm not as close to him as I am with Nash and Hayes, but I still miss him. He's still like my brother.

Hayes is only a year younger than me. We get along for the most part, but he's like the little annoying brother I never had. I mean don't get me wrong, I love him to death, but he is that little brother.

I'm closest to Nash though. He is only a little over a year older than me. He is literally my BEST FRIEND! I know you can call alot of people your best friend, but he literally is my best friend. He is always there for me, even if he isn't physically there. He texts me constantly while he's away, and facetimes me every night. When he does facetime me, he makes me go get Skylynn, if I wasn't already with her, so he can talk to her. Their bond is literally amazing. He is like the best brother any girl could ever have. If I ever need to talk, I always have him and I hope that never changes!