Chapter 8

I'm actually busy tonight but I'll still try to get at least one more chapter up tonight! <3 -Enjoy! It actually turned out to be a long chapter!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The movie ended around 11 and we started to talk. I was so tired so I wasn't even sure what I was saying becuase I was really tired. I was still wrapped up in his arms and I wanted to stay that way. He was so warm and I was so comfortable. I never wanted to move.

"I need to go to the bathroom." he said.

"Oh sorry." I said moving so he could get up.

"Why are you sorry?" he asked standing up.

"I don't even know." I said reaching for my phone. I went on twitter and there was some drama about Taylor and some girl, but that wasn't anything new since he was always getting hate for hanging out with 'sluts'. Him and Carter, and I felt bad becuase when I talked to them on facetime with Nash, they were really nice.

It was really cold in Nash's house for some reason. "Nash your house is freezing!" I said curling up in a ball to keep warm.

I heard the toilet flush and then Nash said, "Then make hot chocolate."

"Ohhh that sounds really good!" I said. I got up and set my phone back on the table and walked into the kitchen. I ran into Nash on the way. Everyway I moved, he moved.

"Nashh...." I said laughing.

"What? Is there something wrong?" he said laughing.

"Yeah... move!" I said trying to push him out of the way. I eventually just gave up and went on my hands and knees to crawl through his legs. He let me get about halfway until he squeezed his legs so I was stuck.

"Nashh!!" I said laughing.

"What?" he asked.

"Let me goo!" I said laughing squirming trying to get free.

"And why should I do that?" he asked.

"Because you love me!" I said.

"And..." he said waiting for me to give him something.

"I'll make you hot chocolate!" I said.

"Fine." he said releasing me and walking back towards the living room.

I got out 2 coffe mugs and put water in one and put it in the microwave then did the same to the other while I put in the mix. There was only milk chocolate mix, but that was my favorite anyway. I poured it in and stirred it. I looked for some marshmellows while I waited for the other one to be done. I couldn't find any, so I just made the other one anyway, I grabbed the cups and brought them into the living room.

"Nash take this! It's about to fall." I said. He moved extra slow to reach for it.

"Nash I'm serious!" I said and it slipped a little but I caught it. He grabbed the cup and I sat down next to him. I brought my legs up to my chest and leaned against him.

"You're so damn warm!" I said snuggling into him.

"Nooo! I'm smokin' hot!" he said.

I threw my head back, "Oh my God!" I said laughing.

"Hey it's the truth." he said putting his arm on my shoulder.

"Yeah.. ok. Whatever helps you sleep at night." I said taking a sip of my hot chocolate.

"Owww!" I said fanning my tongue. I didn't realize how hot it was.

"Aww did the baby burn her tongue?" Nash asked.

"Yeah! And it hurts!" I said.

"Lemme see." he said. I stuck out my tongue and he tilted my head around to look at it.

"It's fine! Gosh, Drama Queen." he said.

"Shutup!" I said. We just sat there for a little drinking our hot chocolate.

"Nash, when's the next magcon thing?" I asked

"Um.. I don't know. All I know is that it is in La, but I can ask Bart. Why are you asking all of a sudden?" he asked.

"I was just thinking about my birthday," which was coming up in 2 weeks, 8-14, "and you normally have an event every 2 weeks or so and that would fall on my birthday." I said.

"Well I'm not exactly sure, but I can text Bart and ask him in the morning since he is probably asleep by now." he said.

I looked at the clock and it was almost 1. "Speaking of sleep, I need some!" I said getting up. I set my cup on the table and got my phone. I put it in my sweatshirt pocket then looked at Nash.

"I'll walk you." he said.

"No it's fine, you don't have to." I said.

"Okay... whatever you say." he said. He stood up and gave me a hug.

"I really hope I don't have to miss your birthday... agian." he said awkwardly into my hair.

I looked up at him and laughed at how awkward he was being right now.

"What?" he asked looking at me.

"Goodnight Nash." I said walking out of the door. I walked over to my house and went inside. I got some water and went upstairs. I knew my mom was asleep so I passed her room and went into my room. I got the master bedroom, since it was just my mom and I, and I clearly needed the bigger closet. She didn't really care because there was a bathroom attatched to her room also. I shut my door and layed on my bed. I went on my ohine and found all these selfies Nash took. He must have taken them while I was making the hot chocolate. I looked at them and laughed so hard, he never failed to put a smile on my face. I picked the best ones and made a collage of them and them posted it on Instagram and Twitter and captioned it 'The real Nash Grier ladies *insert flirty emoji* @nash grier'. I plugged in my phone and fell asleep