Chapter 2

I honestly have no idea if these are long or short chapters. Comment if you would like them to be longer or shorter! -Enjoy

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2:

I wipped myself around and I saw him. He was still walking over to me. I ran up to him and jumped on him and hugged him. He wrapped his arms around me and dug his head into my shoulder. Man how I missed his hugs. I knew I missed him, but it all just hit me how much happier I am around him. I finally slid down his body until I reached the floor. We sowly pulled apart, and that's when I finally got a good look at him. He was still pretty pale, I mean paler than me, which was weird becuase he was in Miami at the end of July. "You're still so pale!" I said holding my arm up to compare to his.

"Shut up! I don't tan very well and you know that!" he said. I laughed because I did know that, but I just liked to make fun of him every opportunity I had.

"Where are your dad and Hayes?" I asked looking around.

"Bathroom I think. And where are Skylynn and my mom?" he asked. I pointed over to where they were and his eyes lit up instintly. He grabbed my had and his suitcase and dragged me over to where they were. We ran into a few people along the way.

"Sorry!" I yelled, "Wreckless driver!"

We stopped a few feet away from Skylynn and her mom. I was confused. "Why did we-"

"Shhhh!" Nash said cutting me off. I knew then that he was going to scare Skylynn. He whipped his phone out of his pocket. He typed in his passcode, 6874 to spell out Nash, and went to his vine app. Of course he had thousands of notifications but he went to his camera and handed me his phone. He walked up to Skylynn and yelled, "BOO!!" and picked her up.

Skylynn was kicking and punching to fight her way out then she turned her head and saw it was Nash, "Nash!" she yelled, then turned around to hug him. The vine stopped right there, but it was perfect. Once they released each other, I handed Nash his phone he watched the vine and burst out laughing.

"This is great!" he said still laughing.

I decided to text Hayes and see where he was.

To Hayes 😝:

Where are you?

From Hayes 😝:

Still waiting at baggage claim. Where are you?

To Hayes 😝:

Lol who's luggage is lost?

And Nash and Skylynn are reuniting we'll meet you in a minute

From Hayes 😝:

Mine but it's not lost!

To Hayes 😝:

Oh yeah? I bet you $5 it's lost!

From Hayes 😝:

Fine... you're on

To Hayes 😝:

*insert handshake here*

I locked my phone and slid it back into my pocked. "Hayes said they're still waiting at baggage claim." I said.

"Let's go meet them. Come on Sky." she said. Skylynn grabbed Nash's hand and he grabbed his suitcase. We all walked over to where Hayes and hid dad were.

"Hey Hayes!" I said giving him a hug. Even though he was younger then me, he was still taller.

"Hi...." he said seeming depressed.

"Still no luggage?" I asked.

"What about your luggage?" his mom asked.

"Nothing, I just still haven't gotten it yet." he said.

"Yeah... hokayy haven't 'gotten' it yet." I said. We waited a little longer until Chad finally got a guy to talk to us.

"Excuse me. We've been waiting her for almost an hour waiting for my son's luggage and it still hasn't turned up." Chad (Their dad) said.

"I'm sorry sir, what name is the luggage under?" the guy asked.

"Hayes Grier." Chad said.

"Okay, let me go ask my boss." the guys said walking away.

"Better get your $5 ready Hayes." I said. He gave me a dirty look. The guy came back a minute later.

"Sorry for the inconvenience sir, but it seems that we have lost the luggage you are looking for. Can I take a number in case it turns up?" the guy asked.