Chapter 31

Chapter 31

Warning!!!!

the pick up lines in this chapter are original and weird yes I know but hey I try okay bye.

Nashs POV

it's been a week since Chelsea got signed with 26 mgmt. It's been almost 3 weeks since I've seen her and I really can't wait to. Cams party is tomorrow and she was supposed to come but she has that interfame tour this week and next week in Ontario and Toronto.

I really miss her. were never apart, especially for this long. the longest we've been separated was maybe a week. By the time I get to see her well have been apart for over a month, but she's staying here for at least 2 weeks and I'm really excited.

"you okay?" Jai asked. I've been hanging out with the Janoskians a lot and I can't wait for Chelsea to meet the rest of them.

"oh uh yeah just thinking."

"what are you thinking about?"

"Chelsea..." I trailed off.

"what's the deal with you too? I mean I know you're like bestfriends and everything but I feel like there's more."

"I'm not even sure. I think I have feelings for her but I doubt she has any for me. I don't want to tell her about my feelings because I don't want our friendship to be ruined."

"I understand. This stuff is always complicated but I'm always here if you need to talk."

"thanks man but enough of this pussy shit let's play some gta."

"And he's back."

I just shook my head and laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Cams POV

I've been contemplating about whether I should text Andrea or not. I mean I like her and she's really pretty with her long brown hair and piercing green eyes. She just showed no interest in me. Fuck it I'm going to text her.

To Andrea:

hey it's cam

From Andrea:

Cam? I don't know a Cam...

okay that one hurt

To Andrea:

Cameron Dallas

From Andrea:

oh 😒

To Andrea:

hey you agreed to a date

From Andrea:

no I clearly said I would give you a chance to prove me wrong, that doesn't mean it has to be a date

To Andrea:

you'll love me, they always do

From Andrea:

guess what Dallas in case you haven't noticed I'm not like everyone else, I don't find you irresistible, I find you obnoxious and annoying and spoiled

To Andrea:

you're right you're not like everyone else.... you're better

alright cam good one

From Andrea:

whatever being smooth isn't gonna win me over it takes more than one pick up line to change my mind

To Andrea:

how about multiple pick up lines

From Andrea:

alright Dallas try me

To Andrea:

roses are red violets are blue go out with me because I'm telling you to

From Andrea:

stupid just like you

To Andrea:

if I was justin Bieber you'd be my one less lonely girl

From Andrea:

don't really like justin Bieber

to Andrea:

is your name somo cause you make me wanna ride and show off

from Andrea:

I don't find it attractive when people hump the floor

To Andrea:

you know what I'm really trying here, I really like you and I never do this, I just wish you weren't so hard to get

From Andrea:

if you were really trying you would've changed my opinion of you. you're just not used to not getting what you want so when you realize that what you want isn't just gonna fall into your lap and that you have to work for it, give me a call then well talk but until then bye Cameron.

Shit I screwed up. She never called me Cameron it was always Dallas. Fuck Cameron why are such a fuck up. Why can't you ever say the right thing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Andreas POV

I feel kinda bad for being so hard to get towards Cameron. I mean he is really attractive but he just makes me mad. He thinks that whatever he wants will just fall right into his lap and he won't have to work for it.

He's used to getting all the girls he wants because they throw themselves at him. I don't want to be just another number for Cameron, if I did give him a chance I want it to mean something to him. I don't wanna be just another chick for him to hit it and quit it.

I want to be the girl that changes him for the better, but if he doesn't want to put in the effort towards getting me then I guess I won't be changing him.

He'll be the same jerk that I can't stand.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

a/n

hey y'all sorry it's been so long and it was a short I've been busy because I have like almost a week until my school starts and I have to read 2 books still so I probably won't be updating that much maybe once or twice it depends but I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter and yeah make sure to vote and comment whatever you wish.

Goal: 10.2k