Chapter 6

Sorry I might not get them all posted again today. I ended up going outside since it was so nice out today. Anyway -Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 6:

At first Hayes was pissed. "What the hell Nash!?!?!" Hayes yelled. Nash was laughing so hard he didn't realize I was walking up to him. I still had his phone so I vined it. I ran up and pushed Nash into the pool. I started laughing so hard.

"Ohhh how's dat revenge feel Nash?!" Hayes said laughing.

"You're gonna get it now!" Nash said swimming to the side of the pool. I ran to the table and set Nash's phone down then ran for the gate. Nash and Hayes climed ot of the pool and were now running towards me. I struggled to get the gate open and I couldn't get it open.

Nash lifted me up like I was a baby. I was wiggling to get out of his grasp but I couldn't break free. He threw me into the pool and I plugged my nose. Nash jumped in right after me, then Hayes. Hayes jumped practically ontop of Nash and of course Nash like freaked out and attacked Hayes. They got into a 'wrestling match' so I got out of the pool and dried off a little. Then I went over to see if Skylynn wanted to come swim because she get's mad when we don't ask her. I went in the house, but no one was down there. I went up the stairs and went to Skylynn's room.

"Skylynn, do you want to come swim with us?" I asked.

"Yessss! I'm tired of playing ponies by myself." She said. She got up and went to pick out a bathing suit. I picked up her ponies and put them back where they went becuase I knew Skylynn would have to if I didn't.

"Why are your clothes all wet?" she asked bringing over her favorite bathing suit.

"Nash threw me into the pool." I said laughing. I helped her take her clothes off and get her bathing suit on. She jumped on me and I carried her downstairs. I walked outside and sure enough we got attacked.

Nash dumped a big bucket of water on our heads and Hayes had water balloons. We screamed and I ran and put my arm over Skylynn's head. It's not like it made a difference, but whatever. I ran over to my pool and set Skylynn down, then I got out the 2 water guns I had and began to fill them up in the pool. I gave Skylynn one and we went out to have a battle.

It was so funny to watch becuase the water gun was as big as Skylynn. Our little battle turned into a 3-hour war, me and Skylynn v Nash and Hayes.

"Nash, Hayes, Skylynn, come eat!" I heard their mom yell.

"Game over." Nash said.

"We won! Good job Sky!" I said squatting down to give her a high five.

"Yeahhhh! Girls rule boys drool!" she said.

"Yeah okay Sky, you won." Nash said lifting her up and putting her on his shoulders.

I winked at him then walked back to my house.