Chapter 34

Chapter 34

Nash's POV

it's been 5 days since the fight with Chelsea. I haven't left my apartment that much, maybe once or twice. Cam tries to get me to go to parties and stuff but I'm not really up for it.

I feel so empty without her. She's the only person that can handle me, the only one that understands me, the only person that has been there for me. I need her.

To Biffle Bitch 😈:

I know I fucked up. I don't know why I did what I did. I screwed up everything. I lost you, the one person that I need. I need you, I'm lost without you. I spent all day yesterday watching videos of us doing the stupidest shit and it just made me miss you even more. I need you in my life. I hope you'll forgive me, it's the only thing I want in life right now. I would give anything to have you back in my life. I'll be waiting at the Starbucks by my place at 3pm today. I hope we can talk about everything and you'll forgive me. I'll wait for an hour and if you don't show up, I'll know where I stand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chelsea's POV

I woke up at 1 and went downstairs. I saw Luke in the kitchen and went and sat at the breakfast nook.

"What's up fucker?" he said. I just smiled and looked at my phone.

1 text from Nashtalias a dick 🔥

I read the text from him and I felt the tears in my eyes, but I refuse to cry.

"Nash just texted me and asked to meet and talk should I go?" I asked Luke.

"do you miss him?"

"like hell."

"if you guys didn't fight, would you be with him right now?"

"of course"

"then go, you need each other more then you know."

"okay thanks Lukie pookie." I said as I got up and squeezed his cheeks.

"moom stahpp!" he said pushing me away.

"but I'm a hot mom right?" I asked smirking.

"of course fucker."

I walked into the bathroom to change. I left all of my clothes at Nash's but I went to the mall and bought a few outfits yesterday. I didn't feel like getting a shower and my hair looked decent in it's natural waves so I decided to skip my hair and do my makeup. I applied some concealer to hide my bags, then some mascara, natural eye shadow, small winged eyeliner, and light pink lipstick. I then picked out an outfit.

Chelsea's Outfit:

•sundress (phone users: pic at beginning of chapter, computer users: pic on side)

•white wedges

•white flower ring

•charm bracelet

Once I was satisfied with my look I checked the time, 3. I guess I should go meet him now.

I guess you might say I look dressed up just to go to starbucks, but Cam invited me to go out to dinner with him, his mom, and sister since were texting and facetiming alot, they wanted to meet me.

I grabbed my phone and my coach wristlet with some money, gum, and makeup inside, and got my basic Victoria's Secret bag and packed some more comfortable clothes, shoes, my phone charger, and brush. Cam told me to bring some stuff to stay over in case since he knew I would be dressed up, how thotful (a/n it's meant to be spelled like that).