Chapter 33

Chapter 33

Chelsea's POV

"where would you like to go?" my uber driver asked. I gave him the address to Nash and Cams apartment. I was taking an uber from the airport because I told Nash I wasn't going to be coming out to la for another 2 days but I was going to surprise him.

it was almost 1 and I knew Nash wouldn't be sleeping by the time I got there, around 2.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

*knock knock*

I waited for someone to come answer the door. I was just kinda hoping someone was there cause I didn't want to wait in the hall.

the door opened and it revealed a shirtless Nash.

"SURPRISE MOTHA FUCKA!" I yelled.

"what are you doing here?" Nash asked picking me up in a hug and twirling around with me.

"I wanted to surprise you so here I am." I said hugging him back.

"I missed you so much!" he said putting me down.

"me too Nash but I really gotta pee so move bitch."

"go I'll take your stuff in. oh and cam is somewhere with Andrea." he said with a smirk.

I stopped walking and turned around to face him.

"are you serious? your joking right?"

"nope Cam convinced her to let him take her out for a day and see if he could change her mind."

"good for him." I said practically running to the bathroom.

After I went to the bathroom I went to change because I was in sweats and a sweatshirt and it was pretty hot in la.

Chelsea's Outfit:

• yoga shorts from pink

• Florida gators tshirt

• black framed 'reading glasses'

• mid calf black nike socks

I then pulled my hair up into a messy bun and let a few pieces hang down.

"so uh I made plans to go to this party tonight because I didn't know you were coming but you can come with us if you want." Nash said coming downstairs with wet hair an still shirtless.

"no I'm good. I'm tired but thanks for the invite."

"I feel bad cause you're gonna be here by yourself all night..." he trailed off.

"Nash it's fine I swear. go have fun." I said with a smile.

"okay I'm gonna go get ready."

"okay." I said getting up to get some food.

I looked through all of his food, which isn't much, and just decided to eat some grapes.

I sat back down and turned on the tv. There wasn't anything on that I liked so I decided to catch up on big brother.

I played the tv show and a minute later someone knocked at the door.

"Nashtalia get the door I'm busy!" I yelled.

"yeah well I'm naked answer the door."

"I think whoever it is would love to see you naked I know I would." I said as I made my way over to the door.

"Shut the fuck up!" He yelled and laughed.

I opened the door to a familiar face and someone else.