Chapter 13

Sorry for uploading so late. I was busy and had to do my whole history project. I'm trying to update everyday from now on also. And shoutout to Mikayla for no reason... lmao!

Just saying... I've never been on a plane before, so I'm not exactly sure how it works so sorry if it's not exactly how it goes. -Enjoy!

------------------------------------------

Chapter 13 (Chelsea's POV):

My mom came over around 5:45 to say good bye to us, and she had to stay with Skylynn because she was still sleeping.

"Bye mom." I said hugging her.

"Be good!" she said.

"I will don't worry." I said. We pulled away and she handed me something. I opened my hand.

"OMFG! Really mom?!?" I said laughing. She slipped a condom into my hand.

"What... you might need it." She said with a smirk. My mom is literally insane.

"What did she give you?" Nash came over and asked me.

"A.... fucking.... condom." I said in between laughing. I could barely breath. Nash burst out laughing.

"Wow Michelle." he said. My mom was literally so cool about it, but I didn't plan on having sex with any of the guys... anytime soon anyway.

I got my phone out to text Mikayla. I mean of course I had to tell her, I tell her everything.

To Mikayla 💩:

OMFG I can't believe my mom!!

From Mikayla 💩:

What did she do now?

To Mikayla 💩:

She gave me a freaking condom

From Mikayla 💩:

I love your mom <3

To Mikayla 💩:

Who wouldn't?!

From Mikayla 💩:

I gtg finished getting dressed... text me when you land k?

To Mikayla 💩:

Sure thang... boo thang

From Mikayla 💩:

Lmao

I locked my phone and slid it into jacket pocket. We finished saying goodbye to my mom and finally got on the road. It was now 6 and we had an hour of time to kill unitl we got there. I was still so tired, but I was hoping Nash would let me sleep on the plane. He normally bugs me when I'm tired.

The whole car ride we all just sat there on our phones becuase it was too early to talk and interact. We arrived at the airport and it was 7. Our plane left at 7:45, but we had to go through security. We got out suitcases and carryons out and started walking.

We said goodbye to their parents and then they left to go home to Skylynn because my mom had to go to work. We went through security and it didn't take nearly as long as I thought it would. Probably becuase it was still pretty early in the morning. We went to get coffee, or for me hot chocolate because I didn't like coffee. We went and sat around for the plane to be called.