Chapter 15

Okay so I still need roles for the following.... ( I may not use them all, but I might)

Nash's gf :

Cam's gf :

Shawn's gf :

Carter's gf :

Johnson's gf :

Gilinsky's gf :

Jacob's gf :

Chelsea's friends (a few) : (they might possibly turn into someon's gf so comment who you would want too)

Some girls at magcon (probably like 5-10) : (they probably won't be gfs, maybe friends tho)

To apply I need:

Physical descritption (hair color/style, eye color, height, build, anything else you want)

Name and nickname, if you have one

Some of your hobbies/ favorite things

Anything else you think that would help develop your character

I have no idea why I keep switching POVs, I just do. -Enjoy!

-------------------------------------

Chapter 15 (Chelsea's POV):

"Wow, no way Chelsea?" Nick asked. Just my luck, my ex just happens to be in la, at the same pizza place as me, at the same time.

"Hi." I said awkardly becuase I wasn't really in the mood to talk to him. Nick was my boyfriend and we dated for about 3 months when he started to get abusive.

"What are the odds?" He asked obviously enjoying the fact that I was here.

"Chels, we have to go." Nash said walking over to me and putting his arm around my waist. Nash knew about Nick, and was one of the only people that did. He was trying to make it look like we were dating, so he would leave me alone.

"Okay, sorry Nick maybe I'll see you around." I said turning around and grabbing Nash's hand.

"I'll call you sometime." he called after us. He didn't know I changed my number last month because it got leaked and all the texts and calls got annoying after awhile.

"Thanks." I said looking at Nash.

"No problem, but we really do have to go. The Jacks just got here and I told them we would go meet them." Nash said. I looked around to make sure Nick had left, and I saw him walking out the door with his friends. I released Nash's hand.

"What is in there?" I asked pointing to the bag in his other hand.

"A bunch of candayy!" He said in a weird voice.

"And you're going to share some of this candy right?" I asked smiling at him.

"We'll see about that." he said. We walked over to the hotel, and thankfully only ran into a couple of girls in the hotel, but they were nice so I didn't really mind.

We went in the elevator and I pushed the button to go to the 10th floor.

Nash's POV:

I could tell that some of he guys were starting to like her. I mean Cam was obvious, and he made it obvious. Matt was into her, but I don't think he'll act upon his feelings for her. I felt bad for her earlier today when she was sitting over at the pizza place by herself, but I can't just ignore the people that made this all possible for me.

"Who still hasn't come yet?" she asked. I looked up from my phone to look at her.

"Um Carter is on his way from the airport I think and Aaron isn't coming to this one. That only leaves some of the guests like Dillon, Willie, and a few others." I said. I wan't sure who all was coming, but I knew for sure they were.