Chapter 12

I now have like 35 reads! This is crazy! Last night I went to sleep with 16 reads! Thanks so much guys I love y'all. -Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 12 (Nash's POV):

Chelsea fell asleep while we were watching tv I guessed. She's really cute when she sleeps. I was going to go up to my bedroom and try to sleep, but I didn't want to disturb Chelsea becuase she looked so comfortable and peaceful. I didn't think I would be able to sleep anyway, I was so excited for magcon, and even more excited that Chelsea was coming. I know that she'll get along with the guys, and who knows, maybe she'll end up in a relationship. I mean it could happen, she's really cool and pretty. She has the 'perfect body' that some of the guys like, mostly Taylor. I just don't want her to get hurt because I know how the guys can be with girls, but I can't protect her from that.

I love Chelsea, but more as a friend then a girlfriend. I looked over at the clock and it was 4 am, so I decided to get up and get a shower. I lifted Chelsea's head off of me and set it on the couch as I got up. I tried as hard as I could to not wake her up, but it didn't work.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up, I just couldn't sleep." I whispered.

"It's fine, what time is it?" she asked sitting up and rubbing her eyes.

I looked at the clock, "It's 4:06 right now. You can sleep for another hour if you want."

"No, I'll just get up now. I won't be able to sleep anyway." she said stretching.

"You want some breakfast?" I asked becuase I was starving.

"Sure. What you cookin Chef?" she asked.

"Not sure yet." I said as I helped her up off of the couch. We walked upstairs and I made a menu.

"On the menu this morning we have cinnamon toast crunch, lucky charms, and cocoa puffs." I said opening the door to go into the kitchen.

"Hmm... it all sounds delicious, what do you recommend?" She asked sitting down on a stool.

"Personally, I like the cinnamon toast crunch." I said getting out bowls.

"You've convinced my, I gotta go with the cinnamon toast crunch... for 2." she said.

"2 cinnamon toast crunches for the girl with drool on her cheeck." I said laughing. She laughed and wiped her cheek.

I poured the cereal into the bowls and got out the milk. I started poruing it and spilled it. "Shit." I muttered under my breath.

"Is the chef having some trouble?" She asked setting her phone down.

"Yeah.... I would like to call an expert to elp... *ring* *ring* Chels pick up your phone." I said.

She held her hand up to her ear and said, "Hello?"

"I need you!" I said laughing. She got up and helped me clean up the milk. We finally managed to get the cereal into the bowls and we sat down to eat.

(Chelsea's POV) Nash was such a clutz, but that's okay. We ate our cereal and then got dressed. I put on a shirt Nash let me borrow a couple days ago and a pair of yoga pants. I walked out of the bathroom and Nash was on the couch with Hayes. "Morning Hayes" I said walking over to them.

"Hey" he said.

"Oohh dats a nice shirt, where'd you get it?" Nash asked. I knew he was going to ask.