Chapter 1

Just saying now, I've never been on a plane/in an airport so I don't really know how this all works. I'm just kinda going off of what I've heard, so it might actually be done differently! -Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We left the house around 9 am since it took about an hour to get tp the airport, and there was always traffic. Their plane was supposed to land at 11, so we had plenty of time.

"Skylynn, how excited are you to see Nash and Hayes?" I asked breaking the silence.

"I'm SUPEEEERRR excited! Especially to see Nash! He better have gotten me a present like he always does." she said. I couldn't help but laugh. But I also felt bad for Hayes and Will sometimes because it was obvious that Nash was her favorite.

"Skylynn, don't be greedy! Nash doesn't always have to get you something everytime he goes somehwere. You're lucky that he's that good of a big brother to even think about you." her mom said. I mean I guess she had a point. I got my phone out and texted Nash, even though he probably wouldn't see it.

To Nash ☺️:

I'm so excited to see you... you literally have no idea! It feels like you've been gone forever!

Then I set my phone down in the cupholder next to me. I turned on the radio and Skylynn said, "Ohhh put the frozen CD in!" How could I say no to that. I looked for the CD.

"I think it's already in the CD player." her mom said. I checked the CD player, and sure enough it was in there. The rest of the way Elizabeth (Nash's mom) and I talked. We got to the airport and her mom parked the car.

"Okay Skylynn, we are here!" her mom said turning of the engine. Skylynn didn't answer so I looked back at her. Sure enough, she was asleep.

"She's asleep. I can carry her in." I said. I knew there was no way of waking Skylynn up. Trying to wake her up is like trying to walk on water... IMPOSSIBLE. I opened my car door and got out to get Skylynn. I opened the door and leaned in to unbuckle her from her seat.

"Jeez Skylynn, you better lay off the potato chips." I said picking her up. I knew she couldn't hear me, but oh well. I backed up and closed the car door.

"You ready?" her mom asked.

"Yeah." I said adjusting Skylynn so it was easier to hold her.

"Are you sure you don't want me to carry her in?" she asked.

"No it's fine." I said. We went into the air port and waited around for a while until Nash finally texted me.

From Nash :

We just landed. We are heading over to baggage claim now after a stop at the bathroom.

Oh and I can't wait to see you either! ;)

To Nash :

Yayyy! I'll wake up Sklynn and tell your mom then we'll meet you over there.

From Nash :

Wow.... did Sky really fall asleep?

To Nash :

*insert picture of Skylynn sleeping here* looks to me like she's sleeping

From Nash :

lmao *insert laughing emoji*

I locked my phone then slid it into my back pocket. "Nash just said they- oops sorry." I said. I didn't realize she was on the phone.

She hung up and said, "Don't worry about it. It was just Chad. Let's go meet them at baggage claim."

"Should I try to wake up Skylynn, or just carry her?" I asked.

"Just wake her." she said shaking Sklynn, "Sky, honey, the boys just landed."

Skylynn woke up and stretched. She rubbed her eyes, I guess she really was sleeping. "Let's go horsie!" Skylynn said standing up to get on my back. I turned around and bent down a little so she could get on easier. She hopped on my back and we headed over to baggage claim.

"Do you see them?" I asked.

"No, but I will take Skylynn and we will go over and look by the seats. If that's okay with you." she said.

"Yeah, that's fine." I said. I bent down so Skylynn could get off my back. She hopped off and her mom took her hand and they walked away. I looked for them but I still couldn't see them. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and texted Nash getting annoyed.

To Nash :

Where the hell are you?

From Nash :

At baggage claim... where are you?

To Nash :

Baggage claim. How can we be in the same place but not see each other?

From Nash :

Wait, I might see you

To Nash :

I still don't see you

From Nash :

Turn around dumbass