Chapter 11

Hey guys :) So from now on I am going to be posting a chapter a day if I have time. I could not even tell you why this is reated pg-13, it's not that bad yet.... it may or may not get worse. Once again still need girls names and descriptions. Please share this story with your friends and love y'all <3

Oh yeah and this will probably end up being a long chapter but that's okay. And I skipped like 2 weeks between last chapter and this chapter, but I felt like they would be boring and unessecary (Don't think I spelled that right). -Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 11:

Magcon was finally only one day away! I can't wait. We are going to the airport tomorrow morning to fly to la! I still couldn't believe I was going. I was more excited to be in la, then to go to magcon. I didn't really care much about meeting the guys in person, since I have talked to them on FaceTime. I knew it would be fun around them thought becuase they were all freaks, like me. Nash, Hayes, and I were at their house watching Skylynn because their parents went out to eat.

"So what do you guys want to do?" I asked getting bored.

"How about... truth or dare?" Nash asked.

"Yeah! But I'm going first though!" Hayes said.

"Fine Hayes, you can go first." I said. It was just Nash, Hayes, and me becuase Skylynn fell asleep during the movie and Nash carried her up to her room.

"Nash, truth or dare?" Hayes asked.

"Is that even a question... dare." Nash said. It took Hayes forever to think of one so I started talking to my dad's step daughter, Mikayla. I didn't see her that much since my mom had full custody of me and didn't want me to see my dad alot. I still talked to her alot. She thinks I'm like the luckiest person becuase I'm so close to Hayes (she loves him) and to get to go to magcon for free. She is Hayes's age, 13.

To Mikayla 💩:

Hey Mik :)

From Mikayla 💩:

Sup Chels?

To Mikayla 💩:

Playing truth or dare with Nash and Hayes hbu

From Mikayla 💩:

Sitting at home being bored. Tell Hayes I said hi.

To Mikayla 💩:

He doesn't even know who you are but okay

"Hayes, Mikayla says hi." I said to satisfy her.

"Who's Mikayla?" he asked.

"She's my dad's stepdaughter so kinda my sister in a way I guess. I don't know it's confusing, but she says hi." I said laughing a little.

"Oh, well hi Mikayla." he said.

"What I don't get a hi?" Nash asked.

"Nope." I said.

"Nash, just face it, the girls like me better." Hayes said. I couldn't help but laugh. I mean girls really only like Hayes for his looks. Nash is creative and funny so people like him for that also.

To Mikayla 💩:

He said hi but he had no clue who you were and Nash wants to know why you didn't say hi to him,