Chapter 40

Chapter 40
Chelsea's POV
"So I'm in a crafty mood and I have an idea." I told Nash on FaceTime. He went to some city like an hour away for a meetup and him and the guys are coming back tomorrow for a few days.
"what's your idea?" He Asked.
"okay so we get jenga like the game and on one side you write something and whatever piece you pick you do whatever it says."
" as long as these are fun things not gay like jump in the pool."
"aight I'm gonna go buy jenga now so bye ugly." I said making a peace sign and hanging up.
I texted him
To Nash😍😷: jk I love you
From Nash😍😷: damn right you better love me💁
To Nash😍😷:fuck you
From Nash😍😷: that's your job babe😉
To Nash😍😷: 🐷🐷🐷🐷
From Nash😍😷: you love me
To Nash😍😷: that I do Hamilton
From Nash😍😷: you're a bitch bye
To Nash😍😷:💁💁💁
I grabbed my keys and some money and called Hayes to see if he wanted to come.
(C-Chelsea, H-Hayes)
H-hello
C- I'm going to Walmart wanna come?
H- Coopers here so if he can come sure
C- yeah sure lets go I'm leaving now
H- aight damn were coming
*end of call*
"what's up faggots" I said starting my car as they got in.
"hand me the aux cord!" Hayes yelled.
"it's right there." I said pulling out of my driveway.
He plugged in his phone and the first song that came on was wetter by twista(a/n it's the first song that came on when I shuffled my music lol) and I bust out laughing.
"Can you be my daddy Hayes!" I yelled.
"shut up." he said changing the song, obviously embarrassed. He played medicated by Wiz khalifa and I rapped the whole thing with them.
I pulled into Walmart and turned off the car.
"what the fuck how can you rap too?" Hayes asked.
"Cause I'm amazing." I said locking my car and putting my lanyard around my neck.
"I swear you're like the perfect girl." Cooper said laughing.
"I mean what can I say." I said flipping me hair.
We walked in and I told Hayes to get a cart and he did.
"So what do we need to get?" Hayes asked.
"Well I was gonna make lunch for the guys tomorrow and I guess you too so food but I don't know what to make and jenga and I need Gatorade and Bobbie pins." I said.
"make pizza and your fries and hoagies and brownies!" Hayes basically yelled earning stares.
"okay whatever." I said walking to get the items I needed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
"so why did you need jenga?" Hayes asked carrying bags in for me.
"cause it's a game I'm making." I said.
"okay?" he said putting all the bags on the counter and leaving to go back to his house.
I put my music on shuffle and my ride by jeremih came on. I started to make the dough for the pizza. I decided to make 3 pizzas: one pepperoni, one cheese, and one buffalo chicken pizza which is my specialty.
After I made the dough, I decided to FaceTime Nash while I made the jenga.
He answered on the second ring, actually Cam did.
"my queen!" he yelled.
"what's up Cam." I said laughing.
"well all the guys went out but I had a headache when they left so I stayed here and I took an ibuprofen and now I'm all good." he said moving around.
"sounds like a fun time." I laughed pouring out all the pieces.
"what are you doing?" he asked.
"making a game that's gonna be amazing." I said, "what are you doing?"
"I was thinking of doing an ask cam cause I'm bored af."
"go for it." I said getting a black sharpie marker.
"Okay well I'm gonna do that bye." he said hanging up.
I put my music back on shuffle and part of your world from the little mermaid came on, which I couldn't help but sing.
I vined this part and captioned it 'hood music💯
"I wanna be where the people are
I wanna see, wanna see them dancing
walking around on those, what do you call them, oh feet"
Next The Climb by Miley Cyrus came on and I had to sing this too.
I started writing things on the jenga pieces such as take a shot, kiss the person to your left, makeout with the person of your choice, give the person directly across from you a lap dance, "grind on me" dance, best impression of ______, and things along those lines, I was quite impressed myself.
I put all the pieces back in the box and went to my room.
I put on a pair of sweatpants and a sports bra and fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~
I woke up around 9:30 and got a shower. Once I was done, I decided to let my hair air dry so I put on my glasses, a nashty t-shirt, and spandex shorts. I went downstairs to begin cooking, these boys better appreciate this.
3 pizzas, 2 batches of brownies, 4 hoagies, and 2 batches of fries (cooked) later and I was done cooking.
I went back upstairs to get dressed since Nash texted me and said they were like 20 minutes away.
I put on my "but you're not zac Efron" crop top, because Nash hated it, black high waisted shorts, and silver sandals.
I walked back downstairs and waited for the guys. Soon enough the door opened and they came piling in.
I hugged them all and they all ran for the food. Cam brought Andrea, Carter brought Blythe, and Jack G brought Shalisa (a/n lol not really) jk Alyssa.
I didn't see Nash so I went outside to see if he was getting stuff, but I saw him pushed up against the garage by some girl.
"I have a girlfriend." Nash stated simply.
"but she doesn't have to find out." the girl said connecting their lips.
I stood there for 10 seconds before I left, feeling tears forming.
He didn't pull away.
~~~~~~~~~~~
"Chels please open its just me Tell me what happened." Cam said. I groaned and went over to the door and unlocked and and sat down on the floor against my bed.
"shhh it's okay what's wrong." Cam said pulling me into a hug and stroking my hair.
"I uh- I went to see where Nash was... and uh," I said looking at my fingers and taking a deep breath, "he was uh talking with a girl, and she kissed him and-"
"she kissed him I don't see the problem here."Cam said wiping my tears.
"he-he didn't pull away." I said sobbing into Cams shirt.
~~~~~~~~~~~
"sorry, here take one of Nash's shirts I have plenty." I said wiping my tears and throwing Cam one of Nash's shirts.
"don't be sorry. It's all good. So we're not saying anything to Nash yet. Were gonna see if he confesses right?" he asked changing shirts.
I nodded my head and made sure I looked okay and we went back downstairs.
"were yall bangin?" Johnson asked with a smirk.
"ew hell no." I said grabbing pizza.
"why is that gross I mean come on look at me." Cam said striking a pose.
"cause you're like my older brother and that's just like ew no." I said.
"hey babe can we talk?" Nash asked snaking his arms around my waist.
I looked over at Cam and replied with, "yeah sure lets go in my room."
He grabbed my hand and led me upstairs while the guys were making noises and saying sexual stuff, but I just flipped them off.
We went in my room and we sat on my bed.
"so what did you want to talk about?" I asked running my fingers through my hair.
"well when I first came home I was talking to Marisa and she kissed me and-" he was going to continue but I cut him off.
"Nash it's-" I started but he cut me off.
"listen please just let me finish she kissed me and I didn't pull away at first because I was shocked at what was happening. I thought you guys used to be friends and I was confused. But I moved after about 10 seconds I just want you to know that I didn't kiss her back and I understand if you need time or if you-" I cut him off by kissing him.
"I love you." I said smiling at him.
"okay now I'm confused." He said running his fingers through his hair laughing.
"well I saw you guys kiss but I knew you didn't kiss back but I was still hurt and upset and I talked to Cam about it and if you didn't bring it up, I would've been way more upset. But you did and I forgive you." I said kissing him again.
"you're seriously the most perfect girlfriend ever." he said after pulling away, "now how's jenga?" he smirked.
"that's for later. Lets eat first." I said dragging his hand downstairs.
As soon as we got down there The guys started making comments again.
"did you fuck?" Taylor smirked.
"yep." I replied simply and Nash's eyes widened.
"I always knew you were a slut." Cam said shaking his head.
"what did you just say man whore Dallas?" I questioned walking over to him, trying to hold in my laughter.
He smiled and said, "you are a hoe."
"thanks I know." I said getting pizza.
"we didn't fuck fyi." Nash said.
"but you wish we did." I said sitting on the counter.
"never said I didn't." he replied sitting next to me. I put my head on his shoulder and he snaked his arm around my waist.
I'm honestly in love with this kid.
~~~~~~~~~~
"okay now shutup I have a game and yall are stupid and will like it k? k." I said getting up and getting the jenga box. I also grabbed 2 bottles of vodka.
"okay so it's jenga but like whenever you pick a piece you have to do whatever it says on it. And whoever loses has to pick 3 randomly and do them all." I said setting down the bottles and the game and going to get shotglasses, salt, and cut up limes.
"Nice work babe." Nash said sitting next to me in the circle we made.
"I try." I said flipping my hair.
"I'm first!" Taylor yelled. He picked one and it said 'body shot on anyone'
"who do you want to do a body shot off of?" I asked.
"you bae but how the fuck do you take a body shot?" he asked Nash tightened up.
"he's like my brother chill." I said getting up.
"do y'all seriously not know how to do a body shot?" I asked laying on the floor. They all shook their heads.
"pay attention this is useful. Okay so this is how I do them like you have to lay down but you can stand up and do it differently. So like I lay down and then you put the vodka in my belly button and you put salt above it and below my ear on my neck and a lime in my mouth." I said lifting my shirt up.
"okay?" Taylor said unsure of what he was doing. He unscrewed a bottle of vodka and poured it in my belly button.
"now get like water or something wet and just dip your fingers in it and put some on my stomach and neck to make the salt stick." I said. He did as I said and put the salt where I said.
"Now you have to drink the vodka out of my belly button then lick the salt off my stomach, then my neck, then take the lime out of my mouth got it?" I asked. He nodded his head and put the lime in my mouth.
He did and and I bust out laughing because I was extremely ticklish.
"okay next one." Nash said obviously pissed off. I ignored it and sat down next to him and tried to hold his hand and he moved his hand. I got up and sat next to Cam.
"everything okay?" he asked.
"everything is fucking fantastic." I said rolling my eyes. I saw Nash in the corner of my eye and could see that he knew he fucked up.
"alright well I'll go now." Cam said picking a piece that said 'do the grind on me to the person to your right'
"no homo bro!" Cam yelled because Gilinsky was on his right.
"don't deny our love babe!" Gilinsky yelled.
"you're fucking gay."i said shoving him.
"just for you." he said winking and I flipped him off.
"let's go you have to do it." I said playing grind on me. Gilinsky laid on the floor and closed his eyes.
"it's Ariana grande, it's Ariana grande." he kept repeating to himself. Cam did it and I was sent into a fit of laughter.
"okay that never happened. No one speaks of it. Next person." Cam said sitting next to me.
"my turn!" I yelled. I picked a piece and it said '7 minutes in heaven with the person across from you'. I looked up and it was Nash.... just who I want to be stuck in a room with right now *note the sarcasm*.
"alright let's go." I said grabbing a bottle of vodka and going upstairs, not bothering to wait for Nash.
I unscrewed the cap and took about a shot amount and let it burn down my throat. I made a face after it went down because straight vodka is nasty.
"you're cute." Nash said sitting across from me. When I say across, I mean we were both sitting criss-cross applesauce and our knees were touching.
"I have a question." I said.
"go for it." Nash said taking the vodka, drinking some, and making a face similar to mine.
"why do you get so jealous?" I asked.
"because I know what I have, and I don't want to loose you. I know they all used to have a crush on you at one point or another and I don't know I just don't want you to see that they're a better offer." he said looking at the ground.
"Nash look at me." I said as he lifted his head to look me in the eyes. "Nash don't you get it?! I love you. I love you and only you. You are everything I could ever ask for. You're smart, funny, charismatic, creative, adorable, a great person, an unbelievably amazing brother, hot. I can go on forever and ever, and that still wouldn't be enough time to say everything I love about you. Sure they're all great too, but whatever I had with any of them is over. But you're too blind to see that I don't like any of them. I don't love any of them. I don't want to be with them. The only person I want to be with is you. They're your best friends, and mine too, I don't see why you think I would ever do that." I said getting up and walking over to my mirror, and Nash followed.
"I love you with all my heart, there's no one else I would rather be with. I just worry because I know how people can go from bestfriends to lovers real quick and I don't know it makes me nervous."
I turned around to face him, "I don't want to be with anyone else but you. Don't worry about other people, this is about us."
"I know and I'm sorry." Nash said kissing me.
"now can we be done fighting and just be happy and have a good night?" I asked taking a swig of vodka and handing it to Nash.
"yes." he said drinking the vodka, then kissing me.
I grabbed his hand and we went back downstairs to the guys who were all just taking shots.
"So much for the game." I said laughing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*next morning*
I woke up with Nash's arm draped around me. I pushed it off and sat up with a pounding headache. I'm not quite sure what happened after a certain time last night.
I ran into the bathroom and threw up. Fuck drinking. I brushed my teeth, and used mouthwash. After that I took an ibuprofen and walked back out into the kitchen.
I still had on my clothes from the day before.
I went in the living room and took pictures of all the guys sleeping on my snapchat.
I went on Twitter and tweeted, '@chelseashaner: go add me on snapchat for exclusive pictures of the guys sleeping on my floor @chelseas14'
After that I went in my room and showered/shaved.
I got out and put on the outfit I had picked out for the day. (a/n picture at beginning of chapter/ side of screen because I'm too lazy to type it)
I left my hair in its natural waves and put on light foundation, a couple coats of mascara, and lipgloss.
I grabbed a tan/nude pink clutch and put my phone, charger, money, and more ibuprofen in it. I slipped on a pair of flip flops, gabbed my heels and aviators and went downstairs.
"where you going?" Hayes asked sitting at the breakfast bar in my kitchen. He didn't come over last night, and I'm glad.
"well I have a meeting at school for my classes, and all that. Then I'm going to pick up my grandma for lunch and bring her home. And then I'm going to a meeting about a potential shoot for I'm not sure who. And then I'm going to Brendan's for a party."
"well dang girl you do you." he said in a ratchet voice which made me bust out laughing.
"Anyway aren't yall leaving later for San Fran?" I asked pouring
"yeah I think like 6 or 7." he said not looking up from his phone.
"oooh Hayes who ya texting?" I asked running up behind him. (a/n him and Mikayla broke up, not really a reason just needed something different to add lol)
"no one." he said locking his phone and blushing.
"Yeah okay whatever tell no one I said hi. But I'm gonna go cause I'm gonna be late bye." I said putting on my heels and grabbing my clutch and keys.
I wrote notes on post it notes and I went and stuck one on all the guys' foreheads.
I walked out to my car and left for school.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
*skip to party*
I pulled up to the party and I could already hear the music blaring, and all the people stuffed inside and outside of the house. I was just a tad late... maybe 2 hours but hey it's my grandmas fault for making me go back to her house after my meeting.
I turned off my car and put my keys in my jacket pocket and put my phone in my back pocket and walked up to Brendan's house.
I walked in and it reeked of weed and alcohol. I couldn't drink or smoke because I had to drive home, which is quite sad.
I was looking around, trying to find Brendan. He wanted to tell me something, but who knows what it is.
"Chels." I heard my name and I turned around to see Anthony walking up to me.
"hey Anth" I said hugging him. I was still like almost a whole head shorter than him with my heels on.
"what's up shorty." he said patting my head.
"I hate you." I said laughing.
"anthy baby come on let's go." a girl said walking up to us. She had long blonde hair, green eyes, obviously fake tan, a caked on face, and was wearing an incredibly tight and short black dress with hot pink heels. She looked like a complete slut to say the least.
"Chels this is Tori, Tori this is Chelsea." Anthony said introducing us.
"hi it's nice to meet you." I said smiling and sticking my hand out for her to shake, ya know trying to be nice.
"hi." she mumbled rolling her eyes tugging Anthony's arm.
"just go I'll meet you there in a minute." he said removing her from his arm and she scoffed walking away.
I bust out laughing. Anthony just gave me a weird look and I waved it off. Nice "upgrade".
"wow she's a real keeper." I said.
"I mean she's no you but she's easy and yeah." he said looking at his feet.
"well okay I didn't know you were like that but I mean I'm not gonna stop you from doing... well her so don't contract and std." I said walking away. He called my name but I just kept walking.
I continued looking for Brendan and I finally found him pressed against some girl making out.
I slapped his butt and he immediately turned around looking embarrassed.
"ow fuck I hate you." he said holding his ass.
"no you love me." I said smiling obnoxiously.
"yeah whatever. hey have you seen Nash he was supposed to come?" he asked.
"uh no he's supposed to be going to San Fran." I said.
"oh uh nevermind then I'm gonna go get a drink come on Lila." he said taking the girls hand and they walked away.
There's definitely something up.
I walked back inside and started looking for Nash because I guess he had to be here.
I looked around and saw someone that had his hair and was around his height so I walked over. I saw Nash talking to some girl who saw me and smirked. I just stood there and crossed my arms looking at them. I recognized the girl as Marisa, the one who kissed him the other day.
She leaned in and kissed him and he wrapped his hands around her waist and I cleared my throat obnoxiously so he would hear. He turned around and his eyes went wide.
"Chelsea I can-" I cut him off and turned around.
"save it." I said walking away. I grabbed my keys and walked to my car and drove off.
I didn't cry, I wasn't going to. I gripped the steering wheel and turned my music up.
Watch your back little Nashy, 2 can play this game.
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
a/n ooooooh twist. lol bye now. sorry it's a little short but shit happens alright bye.