Chapter 7

This might be my last chapter tonight, but I'm not sure.

Anyway, Happy April Fool's Day, hope you played some type of prank on someone. -Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I grabbed my cereal bowl and phone and went inside. I set my bowl in the sink and then went upstairs to take a shower and change out of my soaking wet clothes. I got my shower and then blow dried my hair and got dressed. I put on my Florida Gators sweatshirt, or maybe it was Nash's I forget, and a pair of shorts. I started texting my mom.

To Mom ♥:

Hey are you still out?

From Mom ♥:

Yes why do you need something?

To Mom ♥:

No I was  just wondering have fun

I locked my phone and went to see what we had to eat. I decided just to make a can of chicken noodle soup. I got a pot out and opened the can and poured it in. Everytime I have chicken noodle soup, I think of Sky because of the vine she made with Nash. I finished making my soup and poured it into a bowl and got a spoon. I went into the living room and turned on the tv. I decided to watch Pretty Little Liars since I was behind a few episodes. I only got through one episode when Nash texted me.

From Nash ☺:

Wanna come over?

To Nash ☺:

I'll see if I can fit you into my schedule. I'm a very busy person

From Nash ☺:

Busy doing what... sitting on the couch eating

To Nash ☺:

Aww, you know me so well

From Nash ☺:

So do you want to come over or not

To Nash ☺:

Sure, after I finish my soup

From Nash ☺:

Okay

I threw my phone on the couch next to me. I only had a couple more spoonfuls left so I finished in a minute. I went and put my bowl in the sink. I walked back into the living room and grabbed my phone and turned the tv off. I grabbed a water bottle and went over to Nash's.

He was on the couch watching a movie, I couldnt' tell which movie, I just knew it was a scary movie. He was so into the movie so I didn't say anything, I just sat on the couch next to him. I wasn't really paying attention to the movie, but I was still a little scared. Nash kept looking over at me and I guess he could sense that I was scared becuase he slid over and put his arm around me and pulled me close. I rested my head on his chest and  he put his on mine.

Alot of people would say, "Friends don't do that, only couples." Well honestly I didn't care. We weren't in a relationship and we were just really close friends so we did whatever. We could do whatever and the other wouldn't think of it as a relationship.