Chapter 12 ~ Rumors.

(EVELYN'S POV)

 I made my way towards the front door of my school, feeling a bit queezy because of that mysterious text I got last night. But that wasn't going to stop me, and I was determined to find out who it was.

As soon as I set foot into the school, all conversations stopped. I glanced at everyone awkwardly until I felt someone tap on my shoulder. 

"Oh look, it's the new school slut." 

"Why is she even here? Shouldn't she be in the hospital treating her STDS?" 

"Hey Evelyn, how many guys did you hook up with last night?" 

I gapsed when I felt someone's hand on my bum, and when I turned, I was greeted by a smirking Mack, the capitan of the football team. 

"So do you wanna hook up?" 

I took a shaky breath and pushed him away, but he grabbed my arm and slammed me against the locker. 

"Oh c'mon, you did it with Todd and his buddies, why don't you share some goods with me?" 

"What?! I didn't do anything!" I defended. 

He chuckled darkly and brought his lips to my ear. 

"There's a video to prove it." 

What video?

His breath was tickling my cheeks as he attempted to collide our lips. ,I felt my body shaking when I felt his lips trailing down my jawline.

 "Get off me!" I growled, trying not to show my fear. 

'Why? Don't you wanna show some action in front of the whole school? I'm sure sluts like you would enjoy that." He pressed. 

I felt a lump in my throat as I tried to push him off again. but a wash of relief came over me when a familiar male voice spoke up.

"What is the meaning of this? Why is everyone crowded here? Get to class! "

Mr. Colten.. our school principle. 

Mack smirked and brought his lips to my ear. 

"The fun starts later."

***

The day was a blur, all I remembered was everything people said. 

Evelyn slept with Todd.

Evelyn is a slut.

Evelyn has STDs. 

"Eve, it's already last period. Are you sure you wanna stay?" Brenda asked quietly as we made our way towards English. 

"Yeah, not gonna let them stop me." 

Once we entered the room, and just like before, all conversation stopped, and everyone's eyes were glued to me. 

I abruptly sat down and started gathering my books. 

 "Hey Evelyn, how many guys did you hook up with last night? 10? 20? or did you have an entire drive thru?" an annoying familiar voice rang. 

I cringed every time her squeaky voice filled the atomsphere.

"No. I wouldn't like to take your job." I retorted. 

She rolled her eyes and snapped her fingers. 

"Whatever loser." 

I scoffed and turned my attention to Brenda, who was gawking at someone. My gaze followed hers, and my eyes widen when they landed on the figure at the door.