Chapter 24 ~ Too Late.

(LOUIS'S POV)

Harry Styles's WILD night! 

Last night, the cheeky member of One Direction was caught partying at a stripper club. A few hours of dancing, he was once again caught making out with a mysterious blonde girl in the allyway, but left the bar with a red head.

Are the rumors about him true? Is he really a manwhore and a womanizer? 

"What the hell is this?" Jack''s voice boomed, as he slammed the magazine on the kitchen table. 

I starred at the article blankly. "He and Evelyn must've had a serious fight... " 

"Well, I don't care what is going on between them, he is ruining his own image!" He roared. 

Liam was about to reply when the door slammed open and Harry's drunk figure stumbled in with a red head in his arm.

"Where's Evelyn? She didn't come home last night? And where have you been!?" Zayn asked. 

"Evelyn is a lying, cheating bitch." He mumbled before pushing us aside and stumbling towards his bedroom. 

I grabbed his hand and place my other hand on the girl's shoulder. "Okay lady, you have to go." 

Harry pushed me away. "Don't tell her what to do Tomlinson! She's MY slut!" 

We stood there in shock until he slammed the door harshly in our faces. "Something is wrong.." Niall pointed out. 

Zayn slapped the back of his head. "Gee Niall, thanks for telling us! We would've never known!" He said sarcastically, making us chuckle. 

When we returned our gaze to Jack, his face was boiling red. 

"Fix this, or One Direction is done." and with that, he left, slamming the door shut. 

** 

A few hours after Harry came home, Evelyn walked in with tear stains on her hollowed cheeks. 

"Evelyn is everything okay? What's going on?" 

She looked up, her blue orbs meeting mine. "Nothing.. it's just... he.. I don't know. I gotta go."

We watched in bewilderment as she stumbled into the guest bedroom.

Liam looked at us. "Okay, Zayn and Niall, go talk to Evelyn. Louis and I will speak to Harry, we need to figure out what happened."

"Don't you think it's better to give them some time alone?" Niall asked. 

We exchanged glances before shrugging. "Nope." 

When we finally picked the lock to Harry's bedroom, we were relieved to see that both their bare bodies were covered up. 

I slowly poked the girl and her eyes fluttered open. "What?" 

Liam forced a smile on a face, obviously disgusted by the massive amount of make-up on her face. 

"It's time for you to go." I informed. 

She frowned, but went with it anyways. Right after she left, Harry woke up. 

"Hey! Where's ..... " He paused, trying to remember her name. "What's her face?" 

I chuckled. "What's her face just left, but we need to talk to you." 

He rolled his eyes. "I don't wanna talk if it's about Evelyn."

"C'mon mate. What's going on?" 

He hesistated, but eventually spoke up. "She slept with her ex the night before yesterday."