Chapter 8~ "What are you doing here?"

(HARRY'S POV)

After changing into a white t-shirt, dark washed jeans, and a blazer, I made my way back downstairs only to be greeted by Evelyn pulling on her converse. 

Once my eyes landed on her, I couldn't tear my gaze away. She looked so beautiful. 

Her gorgeous auburn hair tied in a messy bun, her eyebrows knitted together as she tied her shoelaces, and her face, free from all make up. 

I must've been starring for too long, because Evelyn had to pull me out of my trance. 

"Did you hear what I asked? Or were you too busy checking me out." 

I felt myself blushing as I scoffed. 

"Can't help it love, you're too sexy." 

She shook her head and giggled whilst she typed something in her phone. 

"I asked if you had a few pounds I could barrow." She said, referring to the question I didn't hear. 

"Sure! How much?" 

"About 12."

I nodded and reached for my wallet. Our hands brushed against each other, sending a shiver down my spine as I handed her the cash.

She shot me a smile before dashing out the door. I watched as she got into her car before driving off, leaving a bubbly feeling in my stomach.

(EMERALA'S POV)

"Bloody peasants." I mumbled as a girl with auburn hair ran past me causing me to spill the coffee I was currently drinking. 

"I'm so sorry!" was all she said before running off again.

"Babe, she looks familiar." 

I whipped my head around and saw my boyfriend Aaron ambling down the streets looking like a model.

I shrugged and planted a sweet kiss on his lips. 

"Well.. she made me spill my coffee... so can we please get more? "

He chuckled and intertwined our fingers before leading me to the nearest starbucks. As soon as we got in, I froze.

 and by froze, I meant my heart litteraly stopped for a couple seconds. 

I saw that girl again, but besides just seeing her auburn hair. I can see her face. She looked EXACTLY like me, like she was my twin.  

That's when it hit me. 

It was Evelyn... 

(LOUIS'S POV)

I tore off my white tshirt and attempted to find my striped ones, but after looking for 10 minutes, I realized they were in the wash. So I strolled down the corridor to barrow a shirt from Harry. I was about to walk in but stopped when I saw that he was on the phone. I knew that I wasn't suppose to snoop, however I heard Evelyn's name so I couldn't help it.

"Yeah, I think I like her.. but I don't know."

I smiled a little knowing my judgement was right. He did fancy her.

After he ended the call, I knocked on the door and casually walked in.

"Hey Haz, do you have a tshirt I can barrow? By the way who was on th-  "

"Louis why do you have bruises on your stomach?!" Harry exclaimed whilst running towards me. 

I knitted my eyebrows together and glanced in the mirror. My eyes trailed down to my stomach and I cringed when they landed on the the bruises. There were a congregation of chroma, colors that should not be on someones skin.