Chapter 26 ~ Threatened.

(LOUIS'S POV) 

When Harry punched me, I felt the anger building up inside. So I grabbed his arm and punched his gut. He reacted by kicking my stomach before kneeing my crotch. 

I groaned and kicked his shin. That's when I found Evelyn grabbing Harry's arm. But when she touched him. he looked disgusted and pushed her away. He then looked at me and striked at me cheek again, however he was stopped when Niall and Zayn grabbed him, and pulled him back. Liam pushed me away from Harry and wrapped a protective arm around me. 

"What is going on lads?" Niall asked. 

"He kissed my girlfriend!" Harry growled. 

"You don't deserve to be her boyfriend." I retorted before launching myself at him. 

,Zayn and Liam held me back while Niall held Harry back. Our eyes flickered from one another until a loud gasp emitted from Liam's lips. 

We followed his gaze, and landed on Evelyn, who was passed out on the ground with blood trickling down her temple. 

Suddenly, everything seemed to be happening in slow motion. From Liam running to the phone, to Zayn and Niall picking her up, and the trip to the car. 

I couldn't do anything, and I can tell Harry can't either, because it's our fault..

(HARRY'S POV)

When we rushed Evelyn to the hospital, all I could think about was how guilty I feel about pushing her away from me. I ddn't know my own strength when I pushed her, but none of that matters anymore. 

It's my fault that she's in this situation.

Part of me feels guilty, but another part of me was also angry. 

She cheated on me. 

She hurt me. 

She went behind my back and kissed my best mate. 

She broke my heart. 

**

 "Miss Clarke's condition is stable now, but we've noticed something we didn't before." The doctor said to Simon as he placed his glasses on the table. 

"Really? What is it?" 

"You are aware that she has had brain damage as a child right?" He asked. 

I winced at the thought. 

"Yes I am aware." 

He nodded. "Okay, well when I was looking at her old records, I realized the impact might've caused some memory loss, therefore, I would like to run some tests on her, if that's okay." 

Simon knitted his eyebrows together. "What kind of tests?"

"We're going to ask her a few questions about her childhood, and up to now, and see if we can get her to remember."

"Alright. " 

(EVELYN'S POV)

'I hate waking up at the hospital." I mumbled as Morgan adjusted my pillow. 

She smiled and hugged me. "What? So now you don't want to see me?" 

I giggled. "With the exception of seeing you, other than that, I really hate the hospital. It has too much bad memories.." 

"I understand love, but look at the bright side. You're alive!" She squealed, making me laugh.  

"But I still won't like the hospital." I replied just as my phone lit up .