Chapter 7 ~ Pancake Crisis & flirting.

(EVELYN'S POV) 

   As soon as Louis went back inside, the throbbing in my head started increasing. I didn't really know what I was doing, but I found myself stumbling out of the car and into the streets. My vision was blurred but I could make out a few figures walking by. 

Suddenly, I felt myself being pushed against the wall and my arms pinned right above my head. 

I gasped and attempted to escape the stranger's grasp, however he dug his nails into my arm, deep enough to draw blood.

I whimpered at his action and let a tear roll down my cheek.

"Now, be a good girl, and this won't hurt." A familiar voice whispered. 

I cried out as his hand made it's way to the zipper of my dress. At the same time, I recgonized a familiar figure walking into the ally. 

"Get off me!" 

"Evelyn?" Louis's voice appeared. 

"Louis help!" 

The man turned around and smirked before clasping my waist with his hands. 

Another whimper left my lips and I mentally slapped myself for letting him have that affect on me. 

Suddenly, I felt his weight being lifted off me, and before I knew it, he was on the ground with Louis hovering over him whilst sending punches to his jaw. 

That's when I recgonized him. 

The guy in the bar earlier. 

(HARRY'S POV) 

"Evelyn! You're not suppose to put that there!" Louis shouted, followed by a cute giggle from Evelyn. 

"Sorry boobear, but I like chocolate chips on my pancakes." 

I can imagine her sticking her tongue out at him whilst shooting him one of her gorgeous smiles. I slowly swung my legs over the bed before meandrering downstairs. 

I smelled the pancakes before my other senses registered their presence. The homey smell of frying butter invaded my nostrils and beseted my brain with aperitive images of fluffy, warm goodness.

I walked into the kitchen to see Evelyn and Louis frying pancakes and humming a familiar tune. They were unaware of my presence, so I took the opportunity to sneak up behind them and acquired a soft piece of heaven off the plate. My arms reached for the syrup, and after scattering the sugary liquid on, I fastiously cut off a piece and lifted it towards my mouth.

Pure bliss.

The first flavor to displayed on my tongue was the sweetness of the syrup, quickly followed by the delicate, buttery flavor of the pancake itself.

Just as I was about to take another bite, both of them turned around and caught me red handed. 

Evelyn's lips were parted whilst Louis bit his lower lip to hold back the laughter. 

"Good morning." I mumbled casually.

 "Harold Edward Styles, those are my pancakes!" Evelyn exclaimed as she charged at me. 

I chuckled and absconded out of the kitchen with her hot on my heels. 

"What are you gonna do about it." I mocked. 

She smirked before leaping onto me. I was about to push her off, but lost my balance, bringing the two of us down with her hovering over me. 

Her face was so close to mine, I could feel myself melting. Her blue orbs shone with excitement and another emotion that I couldn't make out.