Chapter 45~ Welcome Home!

(EMERALA'S POV)

"You called the police?" 

He nodded. "I tried to make it sound like I was mumbling when I was actually telling the police where we were..." 

I sighed. "You turned yourself in? "

"I realized what we've been doing is wrong. I did fall in love with her once, and hurting her just killed me. I hated her brother, and I shouldn't have took it out on her. I'm worried that she might be dying, but I don't want her to." He paused to take a breath. "Please Em, you have to help me. I want to apologize to her before I get thrown in jail..."

I wiped away a few tears and kissed his cheek. 

"I don't know how to help you. But I know you did the right thing. Go serve your punishment, then come back, and start over." 

He smiled and hugged me.

"Thanks for everything."

**

Aaron.. do you think I will ever be forgiven for everything I've done? x

YES baby, you can be forgiven, if you're willing to make up for all your mistakes. xx

I smiled as my heart fluttered. 

If I told you what I did.. will you leave me? x

ten seconds later, he replied with the longest message ever, but somehow, his words made me believe I can start over, just like Todd. 

(LOUIS'S POV)

*3 weeks later*

"Oh my gosh, Harry remember that tampon that hit you in the head?" I teased. 

He groaned. "Don't remind me." 

Everyone in the room either smiled or laughed at his blushing cheek. 

"Hard to believe we've come so far in just a couple years!" Liam said. 

I smiled as Eleanor held my hand. "I'm glad you guys came so far, or I probably wouldn't have met you." 

I felt my heart flutter, similar to the way I felt when I was dating Evelyn, but with Eleanor, It felt so much more natural. I'm glad Harry and Evelyn made up, and I'm glad I made that choice that day." 

"You people need to get out of the honeymoon phase, it's making me loose my appetite?" Niall teased. 

"Niall Horan loosing his appetite? That's unreal! And you're just jealous you don't have a girlfriend yet right?" Zayn laughed. 

Niall smirked. "No, and I don't think you have a girlfriend either mate!" 

Zayn chuckled but looked down and smiled at his phone. 

Harry perked up a little and grinned. 

"Oh my gosh Zayn Malik.. you do have a girlfriend!" 

I gasped and leaped onto him, threatening to mess up his hair as the rest of the boys followed my lead. 

"Alright punk, tell us who she is or die." I growled. 

He chuckled. "Remember when I said I had a crush on a member of Little Mix?" 

Niall gasped and dropped his chicken wing. He was about to say something to Zayn when he realized he lost his food. 

His lips trembled and he covered his face with his hands dramatically.