Chapter 6~ Going Clubbing.

(HARRY'S POV)

"Evelyn, it's been 5 minutes! How much longer do you need?" Niall whined. 

She let out a cute giggle before walking out of the changing room. My eyes darted towards the door, as Evelyn emerged from the room looking as beautiful as ever. 

The elegant dress was simple, It's rich Champaign color brought out the best countenance in her. It fell to mid thigh and was strapless, which showed off her collarbones and her petite shoulders. She looked gorgeous. 

"Like what you see?" She teased. 

I grinned and nodded, earning a shy smile to from across her flawless face.

"Alright you two, enough with the gushy moments. Evelyn, that's the dress you're wearing tonight. Someone would sure bring you home." Louis teased. 

She rolled her eyes and disappeared back into the room .

After she purchased the dress, we shopped for a few more hours until Niall told everyone he needed to eat before he starves and falls into a black hole. 

Sometimes, I worry about him. 

-----------------------

"Dare or dare?" Louis asked. 

Evelyn cachinnated whilst tapping her chin, pretending to think. 

"Well, I guess I choose dare!" 

Louis smirked and wiggled his eyebrows at me. 

"I dare you to kiss Harry's cheek." 

Her face flushed into a shade of pink as she leaned forward, pressing a lingering kiss on my cheek. 

I felt a bubbly feeling in my stomach, but felt disconsolate when her lips left my skin. 

Her gaze met mine for a brief second before she looked away shyly. 

 (LOUIS'S POV)

I watched a cheeky smile spread across Harry's face as soon as Evelyn kissed his cheek, but it faded almost instantly when she pulled away. 

It doesn't take a genius to figure out that there's something between the two of them. 

A few more dares later, the lads scattered to get drinks while Evelyn was on the couch typing away on her cell phone. 

Just as I was about to approach her, a tall guy with brown hair sat down next to her.

 (EVELYN'S POV)

"Hey beautiful, come here often?" A masculine voice slurred.

"No, not really."

He chuckled a little and moved closer, snaking his arms around my bare shoulders. I started feeling a bit uncomfortable due to the lack of space between us. 

"Well you should." He whispered. 

I groaned pushed him off before heading towards the bar. He shouted something at me from behind, but I just ignored him .

"What can I get you?" 

"A couple shots of vodka please." I told the man. 

He nodded and turned around to gather my drinks. Whilst I was waiting, I scanned the room.  hoping to find one of the boys. My eyes immediately landed on the curly haired boy, dancing with a brunette girl while grinding his crotch against her. His massive hands were placed posessively around her waist, pulling her impossibily closer to him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and slammed her lips against his. 

I felt jealousy wash over me as Harry pushed her against the wall, while he continued to snog her .

. "Here are your drinks miss." 

I turned around and shot him a smile before taking the first shot, letting the fizzy liquid burn my throat. I don't remember how much I drank, but I kinda lost count after 20. 

"Evelyn?" 

I whipped my head around, only to be greeted by a pair of deep blue eyes. 

"You okay?" His Doncaster accent rang. 

I giggled and stumbled onto him, engulfing him in a hug. 

(LOUIS'S POV) 

"I swear to god Lou, I just saw a unicorn fly by!" Evelyn slurred. 

I chuckled and helped her into the car before attempting to find the rest of the boys. I find it funny that I'm not drunk yet. I guess Liam is rubbing off on me. 

"Louis where are you going?! A boogieman can come and take me away!" 

"Don't worry love! That won't happen!" I laughed out. 

"You never know." I heard her mumbled before I reentered the club.

I pushed past the sweaty bodies, attempting to find my curly haired best friend. Some people scolded at me for ruining their face sucking session, but I could careless. 

"BOOOBEARRR!" Harry cooed as he stumbled onto me. 

I smiled and pushed a few strands of hair away from his face.

"Hey Hazzabear, let's go home. You've had enough." 

I was about to drag him outside when I heard Liam's voice. 

"Louis!" 

I turned to him and found him running after Zayn. 

"Catch me if you can Liam!" 

I grabbed Liam's arm to stop him from any further movement. 

"Take Haz outside, I'll find Zayn and Niall." 

He nodded and helped the drunken Harry out of the club. 

----------------------

"Where's Evelyn?" I asked as I dragged the drunk Niall and Zayn out of the club. 

"Isn't she still inside?"

"No.... I brought her out before I went back inside." I replied.

As soon as I finished my sentence, we heard muffled voices in the ally. 

"Watch the car Liam." 

He grabbed my forearm, but I gave him a reassuring nod. 

I cautiously walked into the ally, only to be greeted by 2 figures. 

"Get off me!" Evelyn's voice appeared. 

I narrowed my eyes at them when I realized the man had the poor girl trapped between the wall and his towering body. 

"Evelyn?!" 

"Louis! Help!" She cried. 

He turned around and smirked at me before clasping her waist with his hands, making her whimper in fear. 

  ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANKS FOR READING! 

COMMENTS/SUGGESTIONS? VOTE? FAN? xx