Chapter 31~ James, and Jail.

(HARRY'S POV)

You're talentless!

Don't get so close to Harry, you can catch his diseases!

You're gay!

Go kill yourself!

I tried so hard to hold in the tears while scrolling down my news feed, but they just poured out like a waterfall.

All I could think about was,

What did I do?

Why do you hate me?

But I didn't know who to ask those questions to, just myself, and I didn't have the answer. While I was lost in my thoughts, I didn't realize Evelyn walked into the room until she closed my laptop and grabbed my hand.

"Harry, don't believe that stuff, they're just jealous." She whispered, kissing my cheek.

"But why...?" I replied, my voice cracking as I speak .

She sighed and sat down on my lap, cupping my cheeks in her soft hands.

"Well let's see, you're cute, you're hot, you're talented, you're sensitive, you're an amazing boyfriend, you have billions of girls after you, and you're hot.."

I chuckled. "You said that already."

"I know." She replied before attached my her mouth to mine. I smirked, and stood up, whilst swinging her legs around my waist. She gasped and parted from our kiss, but I quickly connected our lips again, and pushed her onto the bed. Our mouths collided with each other in sync, as I brought my fingers to the hem of her t-shirt, but she pushed me away before I went any further.

"What's wrong baby?" I panted.

"Haz, Uncle Simon is right next door, what are you doing?"

I smiled and pulled her up and kissed her forehead. "Well, I was just making our make-out session hotter, but don't worry, I wasn't going to try anything." I paused and nuzzled my nose against hers. "Unless you want me to." I whispered, biting her earlobe while pushing both her hands above her head.

She gasped and pushed me away softly. "Harry.. p-please don't do that...."

I crinkled my eyebrows and lifted her chin with my index finger. "Baby? Are you okay?" She looked into my eyes and shook her head.

"Please don't say stuff like that, or-- or.. " She couldn't even finish before tears started pouring out of her cheek.

"Baby... " I warned, cupping her cheek. She relaxed a little and closed her eyes. "Take a deep breath and tell me what's wrong."

She did as she was told and cupped my cheek. "I don't want to talk about it... but please ... don't "

I frowned. "Don't what?"

"Don't say stuff like that...and don't do that..I'm not ready and I -- " I stopped her and smiled.

"Babe, don't think that I will hurt you like that. Trust me, I won't try anything or do anything you don't want me to. It was just a joke."

"I- I know.." She looked around. "I- I gotta go.. I'll talk to you later?" She stuttered.

I nodded and with that, she sprinted out of my our suite room .

After laying down for ten minutes, I left the room to find Evelyn. I searched the entire suite for a while until I heard her in the hallway.

I pressed my ear against the door and heard that she was on the phone.