Chapter 28 ~ Paper Airplanes.

(HARRY'S POV)

"Can we talk?"

I ignored her and turned away, not wanting to get too caught up by her beauty. 

"Harry, I'm sorry... I shouldn't have kissed Louis... it was a mistake. Please don't be angry." 

I scoffed. "That's not the only thing you should be sorry about." 

She frowned but quickly turned to a fake laugh. "I can't believe you still think I cheated on you." 

"There was evidence!" 

"Well that wasn't me! Because-- " She paused." Because-- " 

I rolled my eyes. "Because what?! What pathetic excuse are you going to make up now?"

 "I'm not trying to come up with an excuse! I'm trying to tell you the truth!" She replied weakly. 

"Fine. What's the truth?" 

She paused again and glanced at the floor. "I --.. ..have... I... I can't tell you." 

"Exactly, because you have no excuse, you were cheating on me slut!" 

By now, I can see her tears welling up in her eyes, and I immediately felt guilty. "Wait.. I- I didn't.. " 

"Save it." She mumbled before opening the door, revealing Louis. He took her in his arms and glared at me before taking her to his room. Zayn, Liam, and Niall stood there giving me a disapproving look. 

I groaned and slammed the door shut.

(LOUIS'S POV)

"Exactly, because you have no excuse, you were cheating on me slut!" Harry's husky voice roared. 

I frowned and headed towards his bedroom. Just as I was about to open the door, it opened revealing an upset Evelyn. 

I wrapped my arms around her, and was about to charge at Harry, but she shook her head and stopped. So I glared at him instead before taking her to my bedroom, and tucking her in. Suddenly, she took a deep breath and started wiping her eyes. 

"Love, if you want to cry, just cry. Don't hold it in. That's not good for you." 

She shook her head. "No.. I've cried too much already. It makes me look very weak, and I hate it." 

 "You're a girl, you're suppose to be emotional." I teased, causing her to break into fits of giggles. 

She smacked my chest before laying down on it. She started drawing circles on my chest, causing my heartbeat to start accelerating and I assume she heard it because she smirked and looked up.

I glanced at her before slowly attaching my mouth to hers. She smiled a little and wrapped her arms around me neck before I pulled her down to the bed. I hovered over her as we continued our make-out session until she slowly pushed me away. 

"What are we doing Louis?" 

I chuckled. "Well, where i'm from, we call it kissing. What do you call it?" 

She blushed and buried her face in my chest. 

"Not that... I mean.. what are we?" 

I wanted to say, you're my girlfriend, and i'm your boyfriend, not Harry. But I knew part of her was still in love with Harry.

"I'm hoping you're my girlfriend." I smirked.

She giggled. "I was kinda hoping that too."  and with that, she brought her lips back to mine.