Chapter 20~ I love you.

(EMERALA'S POV)

I chuckled to myself when I walked into room 213, only to be greeted by Simon laying on the bed, looking like he's half dead. My entire plan is working so well, I think I deserve an award. 

Aaron came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Babe, you're so evil." 

I smirked and turned around. "But you gotta love me!" 

He chuckled, "Can't fight you on that!"

I was about to speak again when two unfamiliar figured emerged from the corridor. 

"Evelyn! You're back! We missed you!" They greeted me with a sea of hug. 

I chuckled nervously and hugged them back awkwardly. 

"I missed you guys too! But I really gotta go. I'll see you whenever!" 

They gave me a weird look but shrugged it off. "Okay! How about bowling tomorrow night?" 

I smiled. "Sounds good! Bye!" and with that, I dragged my boyfriend out. 

"That was way too close, I can't let them blow my cover."

(EVELYN'S POV)

"Harry, it's already 6! Where are we going?" I asked for the 10th time since we got into the car. He chuckled and placed his hand on my thigh. 

"We'll be there soon baby, be patient."

I groaned inwardly. "Haz, you know I am very impatient!" 

He smirked. "It'll be worth it."

I huffed and sat back, crossing my arms like a 5 year old. Harry laughed at my immaturity and leaned over to press a kiss to my lips while we were stopped at a red light. 

I couldn't help but smile at his cute gesture. About ten minutes later, he stopped at a small park and  helped me out of his car. I couldn't exactly walk because I was wearing a pair of heels and a long champagne dress. 

He led me to a horse carriage where a tall man in a tuxedo, very similar to Harry's was waiting. I turned and cocked at eyebrow at my boyfriend. But he just smiled and helped me onto the carriage. After we were both seated, the horses started to move. We stolled down the park in silence until Harry spoke up.

"Babe, I don't want to sound pushy, and annoying, but I want to know, what is going on. I knew earlier today, you weren't okay. Now it's just me, and you can tell me anything." 

I felt my heart flutter as I tilted my head up. "I rather not talk about it, but trust me, if I want to talk about it, you'll be the first person I go to. But, I just want to get everything straight. " 

He sighed and nodded before pressing a kiss to my cheek. 

I layed down on his chest and closed my eyes, loving the feeling of his arms wrapped around my body.

"Babe?" I looked up and met his gaze before smiling. 

"Yeah?"

Suddenly, he looked uneasy. He bit his lip and crinkled his eyebrow before taking a deep breath. 

"I.. erhm... have something to say to you." 

I smirked at his stuttering. "You're cute when you stutter." 

He chuckled and nuzzled his nose against mine before our gaze connected again. This time, I felt my heartbeat accelerating. He looked at me with all seriousness until he finally said the three words I've been dying to hear from him. 

"I love you."

A huge smile stretched across my lips as I pressed a kiss to his lush lips. He then looked at me, waiting for me to say it back. It was easy, all I had to do was say 'I love you too' but I decided to be a tease. 

"Well, I don't know if I'm truly in love with you yet, so I'm gonna need some time." 

I heard the driver chuckle a little before Harry smiled, obviously aware that my tone was playful. 

"Okay then, do I have to get you a pen and a calender so you can write down when to tell me?" 

I giggled, happy he was playing along. "Nope." I paused for a minute and gazed lovingly into his green orbs. 

"I love you too Harry Styles."

As soon as those words escaped my lips, he pressed his mouth against mine, bringing me into a passionate kiss. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck whilst his arms slithered around my waist. We kissed for a good two minutes until the driver cleared his throat, obviously feeling very awkward. My boyfriend chuckled and leaned back, holding me close to him.

"Sorry Al." 

Al smirked. "You love birds can make out in bed later, not in my carriage."

I blushed and buried my face in Harry's chest. Fifteen minutes later, we were back at where we started. Harry left to get something from the car and told me to wait . While we were waiting, Al turned to me. 

"So, you really love him don't you?" 

I blushed and nodded. 

He smiled, "I can tell he feels the same way, but you have to look out."

I frowned. "What do you mean?"

"He's a famous popstar now, and this is just the beginning.. things will change, so don't get too attached."

I parted my lips to protest, but realization hit me. There is a chance Harry might leave, even though he promised he wouldn't. 

I nodded and leaned back, not wanting to believe what he said,  but the insecure little girl inside me told me otherwise. My thoughts were interrupted when my boyfriend emerged from the car with a box in his hand. He slowly opened it revealing a beautiful diamond neckalce. 

"That's beautiful." I whispered in awe. 

He smirked and wrapped it around my neck, clasping it before pressing a kiss to my forehead.

 "But not as beautiful as you."

At that point, all my doubts dissolved, and the only emotion I felt towards him was love. 

I smiled and reconnected our lips, slowly moving it against his. He smiled and picked me up before spinning me around. 

"Let's go home baby, you look tired." We waved good-bye to Al before headed towards the car. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANKS FOR READING! 

COMMENTS/SUGGESTIONS? VOTE? FAN? xx