Chapter 2 ~Hard To Resist.

(EVELYN'S POV)

The doors opened, revealing five teenage boys playing video games. 

 "Don't use the shell!" The blonde one exclaimed with a thick Irish accent. 

 "Louis you idiot!" A curly haired boy laughed out.

 "No! Liam, throw the bananna!" The boy with black hair yelled. 

 "Boys?" Uncle Simon asked, catching all of their attention. 

 They paused the game and started walking towards us. 

 "I would like you to meet my niece, Evelyn." He told them. 

 "Hi Evelyn! I'm Louis!" He chirped whilst embracing me in a warm bear hug. 

 "I'm Zayn!" The boy with a quiff said before pulling me into a bone-crushing hug. 

 "I'm Liam.!" The boy with brown hair pronounced as he gave me a nice gental hug. 

 "I'm Niall!" The Irish boy squealed whilst giving me a side hug.

 "And I would like your number." The curly haired boy smirked with a wink. 

 "Oh really? Well.. you're gonna have to do better than that." I smirked back. 

 "oooohhhhhh" The boys cooed. 

 We started laughing until Uncle Simon cleared his throat. I pressed my lips together to suppress myself from laughing again. 

 "Well.. I'm Harry, and if you would like to know more about me, I am free tonight and - " But he was cut off when Liam dragged him away. 

 "I forgot to warn you about him." Uncle Simon said.

 "He flirts with every girl that walks this earth." Louis added.

 "He seems nice." I replied.

 "You don't know how wrong you are love!" Zayn laughed out before grabbing my bags. 

I smiled and nudged him in the shoulder.

 "You room is upstairs, 3rd one to the right." Uncle Simon told me before waving us off. 

 The boys and I ran upstairs to start unpacking. 

 "OH MY GOSH!" I squealed as my eyes roamed the place.

 It was an intuitively large and wide room, painted in relaxing colors. To the far side , there was a huge flat screen television. To the right  there was a queen sized bed with an glass desk placed a couple feets away from it. To the left, there were a couple couches, beanbag chairs, and rugs.  Along the side, there was a huge white elegant wardrobe that can fit at least 4 people.

The furnishings are soft yet firm and ensure comfort. 

  When I step out onto the balcony of the room, and the only thing I can see is Uncle Simon's pool with clear blue crystal waters. The cool London air enveloped me and I let out a deep sigh.

As I stepped back into the room from the terrance, my eyes landed on a staircase right next to the restroom.

The boys and I ambulated up the companionway, leading to a room filled with puffs of smoke. Once it was cleared, I was stunned

There was a 10ft by 10ft jacuzzi right in the middle, with petal flowers and candles layed out. 

This room seems almost unreal. 

 "Okay boys, we're moving in." Louis announced. 

 I giggled and pushed everyone back out. 

 "C'mon, we'll help you unpack!" Liam said as he and Harry walked in. 

 I shot them a smile before unzipping my duffle bags and scatter my clothes everywhere. 

 Harry came over and started unpacking with me, our hands accidently brushed against each other. sending a shiver down my spine.

  I took a moment to study his figure. His chocolate brown curls scattered messily over his head, his white t-shirt hugging his toned chest, and his beautiful green eyes sparking from excitement. 

 "Keep starring, your eyes might fall off." He teased .

 I blushed a little as I felt a bubbly feeling in my stomach. It's so hard not to flirt back, but somehow I managed to resist..

 About half an hour later, the room had posters on the wall, and all my clothes were in place. Louis, Liam, and Zayn were on the couch playing their DS, Niall was looking for some food in the mini fridge I placed next to my bed. Harry was sitting on the bean bag chair listening to music, and I was strumming my guitar next to him. 

 "Evelyn! There's no food." Niall whined. 

 I sighed and climbed on my feet. 

 "Wanna go out to eat?" 

 "YES!" Niall squealed before bolting towards the door. 

 The boys and I laughed as we made our way out of my bedroom. 

 "Where are you guys off to?" Uncle Simon asked, not looking up from the laptop. 

 "We're going out to eat, want something?" I asked as I slipped on my converse.

 "Bring me back a double cheese burger and large drink from Mc Donald's please."

 "Okay, we'll be back in a couple hours." I said as I grabbed my phone, wallet, and keys.

 "Alright, be careful." 

(HARRY'S POV)

Wow... Evelyn is hot. 

Okay, I say that about every girl on this earth so I guess this won't be much of a difference. But I feel like there's something about her that's different. 

And a good different. 

She's so cute and innocent; it's hard to not be cheeky when i'm by her.

"Mate, are you okay?" Louis asked, snapping me out of my trance. 

"Erhm.. yeah.. why?"

"You keep starring at Evelyn like she's a million pounds or something." He teased.

"Oh shush." I scoffed before elbowing him. 

He chuckled and returned to his deep conversation with Zayn. 

I diverted my attention back to Evelyn, taking a brief minute to scan her appearence. Her white t-shirt fits her perfectly, showing off her curves, her varsity jacket hugging her arms, her willowy long auburn hair flowed smoothly down her shoulders, and her blue almond shapes eyes glistened from the small amount sunlight outside

Her gaze slowly connected with mine as she shot me a shy smile. I grinned cheekily and wink at her, making her flawless cheeks flush into a shade of pink.

Soon, our food arrived and every started eating. After lunch, Evelyn picked something up for Simon and we headed back home.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANKS FOR READING! 

COMMENTS/SUGGESTIONS? VOTE? FAN? xx