Chapter 25~ Broken Heart & Broken Friendship & Louis.

(EVELYN'S POV)

"If you move, this is going through your neck." I warned. 

He swallowed hard, too surprised to do anything.

"You're going to leave my friends alone, or I promise I won't have mercy." 

Emerala smirked. "You are my sister, and I know you well.... that you will not have enough courage to hurt him with that blade." 

I smiled and applied pressure on his neck. He let out a painful sound and grabbed my hand. "Please Evelyn, stop!" 

I ignored him and pressed harder, making him scream out in terror. I wanted to make him suffer the way he hurt me. I wanted to give him a taste of his own medicine.

"E-Evelyn! Y-ou're gonna kill him!" Emerala stuttered.

I glared at her and pressed even harder. He let out a loud scream, telling me I should stop. I decided to spare his life and pulled the razor out. 

"If Brenda doesn't make it, neither will you." I said before pushing him towards Emerala who stumbled against the wall. 

**

When I got back to the boys' flat, I was expecting them to hate me, because of what they heard. But instead, I was greeted by a sea of hugs. 

"You just left not too long ago! How did you get bruises all over your face? "

My eyes widen. "What? I've been gone for two days, how could I ---- " But I cut myself off when I remembered her .

Emerala. 

"Evelyn?  are you okay? What's going on?" 

I shook my head. "Nothing, hey can I talk to Harry? Do you know where he is?"

'Uhm... are you sure you want to talk to him?"  Louis paused and glanced at Niall, who nods. "He is very angry."

"I don't care how angry he is, I still want to talk to him."

They exchanged looks before walking aside and letting me through. I went striaight to Harry's room and knocked on his door harshly. 

"Harry, open up!" 

"No."

"C'mon Harry! I need to talk to you!" 

"I don't talk to sluts." He barked. 

I started to get angry. "You didnt even let me explain, and you're calling me a slut?" 

Suddenly, the door swung opened revealing the curly haired boy with tears rolling down his cheeks. 

"There was a bloody video! What more proof do I need?!" His tone was harsh, loud, and scary, making me cringe each time. 

"How do you know that video is not fake? Harry, you can't believe everything everyone tells you? Why won't you trust me?"

"Because you lied, and if there's going to be an 'US' , you should tell me the truth." 

I tensed up, and Louis must've felt it because he placed his hand on my shoulder. 

"So what are you trying to say?" My voice was shaky. 

"I don't know." and with that, the door was slammed in my face. I leaned my back against the wall and slid down before bringing my knees to my chest. 

"Evelyn, don't listen to him, he's just angry."  Louis whispered as he tried to help me up. But I refused. He then motioned the rest of the lads to walk away. After they left, Louis picked me up and brought me to his room. He laid me down on the bed and tucked himself in next to me.