Chapter 37~ Relieving Stress.

(EVELYN'S POV)

After spilling everything to Liam, I felt a huge weight being lifted off my shoulders. My tears were just subsiding when Louis and Harry walked outside with a piece of paper.

"Hey Liam! It's your turn to go grocery shopping, Niall ate all the food again and here's the lis--" Louis paused and glanced at me. "Evelyn? What are you doing here so early?" 

Harry quickly handed the list the Liam and pulled me into his arms before placing a gentle kiss to my lips. I smiled through my tears and buried my face in the crook of his neck. 

"Babe, are you okay?"

I wanted to explain, but I couldn't find my voice. All I heard was my own breath calming down and my heart beating like crazy.

"I'll tell you about it later, but Evelyn, you need to go in to get some water okay?" Liam said. 

I nodded and followed my boyfriend into the flat. He sat me down on the kitchen island, poured me a cup of water, handed it to me, and stood between my legs, caressing my cheek softly, trying to wipe away the stains. 

"You wanna tell me who I need to kill for making my baby cry?" He smirked, nuzzling his nose against mine.

A smile broke out on my face.

"Are you doing anything today?"

"Uhm, we have a photoshoot in two hours, and then an interview. Then i'm free for the rest of the day. Why?" He said, reading the schedule that was taped to the fridge.

"Oh, nothing, I was just thinking about having a lazy day at least for the next few hours." 

He furrowed his brow. "Don't you have school in half an hour?" 

I shook my head. "No, I was suspended for a month..."

"What?! Why?"

"I was framed for breaking in two nights ago, and I have to do community service for a month... so, uhm.. yeah.  I can't go to school, so I have to make up an entire month during night school" I replied bluntly.

"Why would they frame you?" 

"It's because of Em - "I started, but didn't want him to know about her yet, because if she found out he knew, she's going to start runing his life, and I can't let that happen to him.

"It's my friend Emma, or was my friend. She just framed me. I wanna just forget about it."

He seemed utterly confused, but instead of pushing it, he just brought his beautiful lips to mine,

"If anything happens, i'm here for you okay?" 

I smiled "Okay."

**

"Alright, your job is to pick up any trash you see. Do not get into fights or your time will extend. Here's where the plastic bags are, and hurry up." The instructor said, throwing us our ugly orange jump suits. I sighed and quickly slipped it on over my clothes, grabbed a bag, and ran off to the farthest corner, where nobody can see me. I grabbed the litter picker and started putting cans, beer bottles, and scraps from the grass into the bag. 

About 15 minutes into the service, a loud car honked catching my attention.

"Hey Clarke! I got some more for you!" Mack's voice boomed from a passing car. He then grabbed his empty starbucks cup and threw it at me, hitting my face. I glared at him and just when I was going to throw the bag of trash at him, somebody stopped me.

Harry.

"Hey babe, don't. Just let it go, you don't want your time to be extended." He said softly, putting his hand on my waist and pressing a kiss to my neck.