5

"So what were you and that half and half bastard talking about?" Bakugou asked as you both boarded the train.

"You saw us talking? Then why did you ask why I was standing out there alone? Stalker," you smirked.

"I WAS NOT STALKING YOU GUYS," he quickly defended himself. "I just saw that icy hot motherfucker walk out on the way and figured you guys had a conversation before I got there. Not that I care. Because I don't. You're both losers to me."

You stared at him for a couple seconds, dumbfounded, before laughing.

"WHAT'RE YOU LAUGHING AT?" He growled at you.

"He basically just kept interrogating me," you finally answered his question. "He kept asking me about my quirk and my combat skills. Then when I told him I haven't been training lately he said I'm probably no competition to him."

"Well he's probably right about that. For once," Bakugou answered. You slapped him on the back of the head for agreeing with Todoroki's insult. "YOU WANNA GO RIGHT NOW? I'LL THROW YOU OUT THIS TRAIN!"

"No barking," you shushed him, causing him to growl even louder. "Anyway, you call him icy hot? Does it have something to do with his quirk?"

"Yeah. His left side shoots out fire while his right side shoots out ice. Tch. Lucky bastard has a pretty handy quirk I'll admit," Bakugou grumbled lowly. "Don't tell him I said that or I'll kill you."

"And yours? What's your quirk?" You asked him.

"You'll see soon enough at the sports festival," he shrugged. "What about you? What's your shitty quirk?" You explained it for the 3rd time today, earning a surprised reaction from Bakugou. "Huh, I wasn't expecting that. A rock quirk. Can I call you rocky?"

"No."

"So rocky why did you transfer here all of sudden? Where did you go before?" Bakugou ignored your statement.

You glared him before answering vaguely. "I came from another city. Now I live with Mr. Aizawa."

He raised an eyebrow. "You live with our teacher? Is he a relative or something? I don't really see a resemblance. You're uglier."

"Wel- hey!" You slapped him on the head again, earning another growl from Bakugou.

"IF YOU HIT ME ONE MORE TIME I'LL BLOW YOUR ASS UP." Again, he raised his palm into the air, facing upwards. You looked closely and saw a little smoke coming out.

Is it a fire quirk? Like Todoroki's? I'll just wait until the sports festival to find my answer I guess.

"Aizawa's a family friend. I've known him since I was a kid," you tell him.

"Poor guy." You have him a glare. "But why aren't you living with your parents? Did they stay at your old city?"

"I guess you can say that," you mumbled.

"Probably can't handle dealing with you," Bakugou replied as the train came to a halt, arriving at your destination.

"I guess you can say that too," you repeat yourself, looking down at the ground as you stepped out of the train.

Did I hit a nerve? Bakugou thought to himself. I expected another shitty sassy response.

"Which way are you going?" You turned around to ask him.

"That way," he pointed to the left. He figured it was best to stop asking about parents and your past in general.

"Oh same," you began walking in that direction with him by your side.

"I swear if you live near me I'm going to take after you and move to a new city," the blonde haired boy scoffed. "You live anywhere near that cafe we were at this morning?"

"Yeah, pretty close," you nodded.

"Dammit."

You smiled at him. "Maybe we're neighbors!"

"Well don't say that like it's a good thing," he scolded at you. "So why haven't you been training lately? How's that gonna do you any good if you want to be a pro?"

"I've been pretty busy and occupied. I didn't have a lot of time to train but I guess now I do."

"You better. I want you to be at your best when I completely annihilate you," he grinned evilly.

"Are you sure you're suited to be a hero?"

"HUH? WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN— OF COURSE I AM. I'LL BE NUMBER ONE, BETTER THAN ALL MIGHT HIMSELF! JUST WATCH!"

"Speaking of All Might, I really hope I get to train with him one day. Midoriya seems to spend a lot of time with him— oh I'm so jealous," you pouted.

"Tch. That damn nerd doesn't deserve any of it." You felt Bakugou tense up immediately at the mention of Midoriya. "He can train all he wants but he'll never beat me. He's useless. Always has been."

"Why do you hate him so much? What'd he ever do to you?" You felt yourself getting defensive over Izuku, because you finally had a friend you wanted to protect. "You should stop-"

"Don't speak about something you don't know anything about, rocky," Bakugou gave you a side eye but you could tell his stare was cold once again. "I know that bastard's your new bestie, but it doesn't mean he's mine. Don't get any ideas that we're buddies either."

You looked at him for a moment, feeling a little sad. "I wasn't counting on it," you lied and turned away from him to look at the ground. "We could never get along anyway."

After that, you both continued to walk in silence until he finally stopped in his tracks. "My place is here." His house was huge, modern, two story house. You stared at it with wide eyes. Aizawa's house wasn't far from here, maybe a 5 minute walk. "When you get home start training again. I don't want to fight an opponent that slacks off— it's a waste of time."

"I got it you damn pomeranian," you rolled your eyes.

"I TOLD YOU TO STOP CALLING ME THAT!" Bakugou stepped forward towards you, but tripped suddenly. "What the-" It was then he noticed that the ground under him shifted. Courtesy of your quirk.

"Your turn to watch where you're going," you smirked before turning away to continue walking. "See you tomorrow."

"I hope you get hit by a car on your way home." You shifted the ground underneath him again making him trip once more. "STOP DOING THAT DAMMIT! I'LL KILL YOU."