9

After lunch you decided to go look for Bakugou and tell him that he was going a good job so far. In the final round, the first fight was Midoriya against some guy named Shinso who wasn't in the hero course, so you figured Bakugou wasn't busy preparing yet.

"Hey Bakugou!" You called over to him as he was walking down of the halls.

"Huh? Oh hey rocky," he stopped walking and waited for you to catch up. "What do you want?"

"I just wanted to say congrats on making it this far," you reply.

"Yeah whatever," he began walking towards the stairs. This is weird, he's usually louder but now he's acting so calm towards you. Maybe he's nervous?

"Hey are you okay?" You followed him up the stairs.

"Why wouldn't I be?"

"I don't know, you're acting kinda strange. Are you nervous or something?" you ask.

"WHY WOULD I BE NERVOUS? I'M GONNA BEAT EVERYONE HERE!" He yelled as you guys reach the next floor and stopped there.

"Anddd he's back," you chuckle.

"Why didn't you tell me?" he spoke quietly.

Confused, you stared back at him. "Tell you what?"

"About your parents dying," he answered bluntly. Bakugou really wasn't the type to sugarcoat anything. "I overheard you and icy hot talking about it. You could've told me the first day we walked home together on the train you know? Instead you didn't say shit and now I look like a fucking asshole after saying your parents can't deal with you."

"I didn't think you were an asshole," you tell him. "I'm sorry for not telling you, I just didn't know how."

"Don't apologize you idiot," he side eyed you. "I'm just saying you could've mentioned it to me sooner. Tch."

"In all honesty I didn't think you would care," you shrugged. You weren't hurt by that fact though, after all it wasn't his responsibility to care. "But now you know."

"Hope you don't expect me to be 'nicer' because of it though," said Bakugou. "You're still someone I see as a rival, so I still wanna beat you in every way possible."

"I wouldn't have it any other way," you smiled at him. Without thinking he put his hand on top of your head and gave it a little rub while staring at the ground.

"Can I feel your hair?" you ask, putting your palms together. "It looks fluffy and soft."

"Hell no. If you touch me I'll kill you," he grumbled and let go of your head. "I'm gonna go wait in the stands for the final round. You coming or not?"

"Sure." Both of you guys continued walking until you ran into someone.

"Y/n L/n." A tall buff man looked down at you. You recognized him immediately: the number 2 hero Endeavor. "Do you know who I am?"

"Of course I do! You're the number 2 hero, Endeavor— everyone knows you," you say. "I'm only confused on how you know me."

He let out a little sigh. "That's not what I meant. You and I met years ago, but I don't expect you to remember, you were quite young."

"We did?" You tilt your head.

"If your little friend here could give us a bit of privacy for a moment I'll explain," he referred to Bakugou.

"Huh? What's so important that you have to say to her you can't say in front of me? She doesn't even remember you," Bakugou argued.

"I'll just meet you later," you whisper to him. "Go. I'll be fine."