24

After you and Bakugou both got your trays of food, you sat back down at your seat and talked for the rest of the time.

It was strange to you, you've talked so many times yet you never ran out of things to talk about. When you first moved here, that was your main concern when it came to making friends. You weren't the best at socializing and honestly, you were pretty boring.

"Can I have some of your curry?" You ask him, expecting a "yes".

"No," he answered. "Eat your own damn food."

"But I want some curry," you frown, extending your chopsticks out to grab some. He slapped it away with his own utensils and moved his tray closer to him. "KATSUKI! IT'S CURRY, NOT TREASURE! GIVE ME THAT SHIT!"

"GO TO HELL!" He yelled back while stuffing his mouth with his food. You stared at him with an emotionless face, keeping eye contact while he continued chewing. "...Fine."

You smiled immediately and happily ate some of his curry. "See? I didn't even eat that much."

"Can I have some of your (favorite meal) then?" He asked.

You blinked at him. "Next question."

"YOU BASTARD!" He growled.

"I can hear you two lovebirds bickering from the other end of the cafeteria," Kirishima teased as he walked up to you guys with Kaminari.

"WHAT'D YOU CALL US?" Bakugou screamed at him.

"Kirishima, you think Bakugou could pull a girl like Y/n?" Kaminari laughed. "No one in their right mind would date this ball of chaos right here." You laughed along with him until Kaminari saw the blonde glare at him with raging eyes.

"Could still pull more girls than you, Dunce Face," Bakugou snapped back.

"Bakugou is pretty manly," Kirishima nodded in agreement while Kaminari held an offended face. "We're still on for studying later right?"

"Yeah, whatever," Bakugou mumbled.

"Y/n, are you coming to Yaoyorozu's house later with the others to study with us?" Denki asked you.

"Well I was thinking about it," you rub your chin. "I think I will."

"Great! I'll be there too! We can study for finals together then," he smiled cheerfully.

Bakugou narrowed his eyes to Kaminari, looking for any indications of him getting too friendly with you. You kicked him in the shin under the table to get him to stop before he would notice. He just kicked you back harder.

"Dude isn't she stinkin' rich?" Kirishima asked. "That girl seems high maintenance."

"Well I guess we'll find out soon enough," Denki shrugged.

"Can you guys leave now?" Bakugou asked.

"You know you like us," Kaminari winked.

Kirishima chuckled as he turned around. "Alright then, I'll see you later Bakugou. Bye Y/n!"

"Bye, Kirishima!" You wave. "Bye, Kaminari!"

"I'll see you after school!" Kaminari waved back.

Once they were gone you turned back to the boy in front of you. "What was that about? Why are you glaring at Kaminari?"