34

How did this manage to happen twice? How did Bakugou lose you twice? While he stared at spot You disappeared from, Todoroki and Midoriya ran over to Aizawa to make sure he was okay.

"We have to go," Todoroki tells them. "All Might and that man's fight is getting more intense by the second. We're only weighing him down by staying here."

"Kacchan," Midoriya broke him out of his trance. "Can you use your explosions to help Mr. Aizawa?"

The blonde remained silent as he strolled over to weaken the group around his teacher while the other two boys pulled him up.

"Thank you," Aizawa sighed. "Now let's go."

The four of them ran out of harms way after looking look back at the number one hero was still battling All For One. Considering that All Might was having a tough time, they feared how powerful the opponent could possibly be.

"All Might!" Aizawa yelled at him. The hero turned his head to look over at Eraser, wondering what he could possibly need at this time. "Kick his ass."

All Might smiled before turning back to All For One. Aizawa knew he, himself, couldn't avenge your mom, but having the number 1 hero do it was just as acceptable.

"This night's not over," Aizawa said. "We're gonna look for Y/n."

"How? We don't even know where they went," Bakugou says.

"I took a page from Yaoyorozu's book," Aizawa told them. "I had her make me another tracker."

Midoriya's face fell into a huge, happy expression. "You tracked her?"

Their teacher nodded, pulling out the tracking device. "I planted it on her while we were fighting. I just needed to get close enough to attach it to her clothing."

"Then we should get moving before someone notices and destroys it," Todoroki suggested. "The only problem is, how are we going to take down all of them?"

"I thought of back up," Aizawa smirked slightly. Truth be told, he didn't really want to call them, but their quirk was the most suitable for this.

A car pulled up right in front of them, before the engine shut off. "Hey boys," the supposedly "backup" winked at them as she got out of the car.

"Midnight," Aizawa bowed. "Thank you for helping me with this. I owe you."

"Come on, Eraser," she scoffed. "How long have we been friends huh? You don't owe me anything."

"I'm grateful." As robotic as he sounded, he really was.

Midoriya and Todoroki took their turn bowing while Bakugou had his arms crossed, looking off the side. In all honesty, Midnight freaked him out a little. He found her behavior... odd.

"Ready to save your girlfriend, Bakugou?" She looked over at him, raising a brow.

"Can we get on with it already? I don't wanna wait any longer," he spat, getting into the car.

"Don't mind him," Midoriya told her with a nervous smile. "He's just mad about Y/n being taken."

"Although that's his normal attitude," Todoroki mentioned.

"That too."

"Well Bakugou's right, we don't have all night," Aizawa walked over to the passenger seat before opening the door. "Let's get a move on."

While everyone moved, Midoriya stayed still, looking back behind him.

"You're worried about All Might aren't you?" Todoroki asked.