38

a/n: hope you're all doing well today:) just a heads up I see this fic coming to an end soon and I am so glad I decided to start writing?! I actually hate writing irl, but you've all been so nice about it, it genuinely makes me so happy.

-

Bakugou's eyes slowly opened when he felt a little tug on his shirt.

3:27am only?

He hated being woken up in the middle of the night, but seeing you were tossing and turning right besides him, he made an exception.

Your hands were clinging onto his tank top while your eyebrows were furrowed in distressed.

Another nightmare huh?

He slowly dragged his hands throwing your hair, patting your head occasionally in hopes of calming you down. Slight murmurs escaped your lips every now and then, but he couldn't quite make out what you were saying. Bakugou wanted to wake you up, but he was a bit hesitant about it.

"I'm sorry," you mumbled in your sleep. "I didn't mean to."

A frown formed on his lips, he had a pretty good guess on what you were dreaming about.

"Oi," he spoke slowly, shaking you a bit. "Wake up."

Immediately your eyes flew open, seeing the outline of your boyfriend's body right besides you in the dark.

"Kat- what time is it?" You asked.

"It's only 3:30," he answered. "You were tossing and speaking in your sleep."

"Did I wake you?"

"A bit," he stated truthfully. "Nightmare?"

You nodded and sat up with a sigh and an apologetic expression, holding your temple in the palm of your hand. "Yeah. I'm honestly getting annoyed of them and they aren't getting better."

You were done being scared, at this point it was just starting to piss you off.

"Which is why telling Aizawa tomorrow about your hallucinations is the right thing to do," said Bakugou. His sleepy voice was low and raspy, tugging on the corner of your lips into a small smile.

"I know," you agreed. "I'll do anything to get better. I'm done letting Shigaraki have all this power over me."

He patted your head and lightly pulled it back so you can lay down on the bed again. "We'll talk about this later in the morning. Get some sleep while you can."

Wrapping your arm around his torso, you placed a kiss on his jawline before snuggling your head into the crook of his neck. He turned his body slightly towards you to hug you back and entangling your legs together.

Doing as he said, you let your eyes slowly close, ignoring the nightmare of you betraying your friends all over again.

-

"Hallucinations?" Aizawa raised a brow as he poured himself a cup of coffee. "You think it's a symptom from that serum?"

"I don't know what else it could be," you respond, taking the cup of coffee from him and drinking it.

He blinked at you with an offended look on his face. "That was mine."

"I only took a sip," you say, walking to the dining table and sitting next to Bakugou.

"She always does that," Bakugou mumbled, thinking of all the times you took pieces of his food and downing half of his drinks.