14

"Again," you pant as you try to catch your breath, leaning forward and put your hands on your knees. "One more match."

"You said that two matches ago," Todoroki frowned at you.

"Yeah, but I wanna try something new now," you tell him.

"Why didn't you try it last round?" He tilt his head in confusion.

"Because I just thought of it right now." You stand up straight again and walked away to create more distance between you and Todoroki.

He sighed. "Last match. I'm hungry and I want soba. My shoulder is starting to hurt a little."

"I'll give you a massage later," you connect your palms together as a sign of a "promise" gesture.

"Fine. Ready when you are." He got into a fight stance and waited for you to make the first move.

Immediately, you punch your fist into the ground, not shatter it like the first spar you had with him in UA, but to send a crack heading towards Todoroki.

"Okay, that is new," he mumbled as he jumped out of the way. "Are you trying to split the ground in half?"

"I've never really done that move before okay? It was just suppose to split a hole where you were standing only," you explain your attempt.

Creating three boulders from the ground, you sent them flying at your friend: one to the left of him, the right, and the middle.

Having nowhere to run, Todoroki created an ice wall to protect himself. When he looked back at you, you were gone. Instead, you created a pillar from the ground to launch yourself high into the air and then sent another pillar diagonally down, aiming directly at Shoto.

He jumped back from where he was previously standing to dodge it. "You're being rather aggressive this round." He raised his left arm and shot his fire at you once you landed.

Having no choice you created a wall to shield you. "Damn it, I wanted to see if I could survive a round without having to be on defense," you say to yourself. When you sense he wasn't using his fire anymore, you split the wall-shield into two pieces vertically with your palm, and kicked them both one at a time to in his direct.

Todoroki saw two wall slabs coming straight at him and used his ice to freeze them in place. While he was doing that, you charged directly at him, but he expected that and prepared his left side to attack you.

Widening your eyes at the fire, you move to the side but unfortunately his fire grazed your right arm. Wincing in pain, once you landed on your feet again, you did what you did earlier and used your right arm to punch the floor creating another straight crack in the ground traveling to Todoroki.

This time, he wasn't able to clear himself out of the way and the crack consumed him into the floor up to his elbows.

"Yay!" You jump and put your first into the air but forgot your left arm was injured. "Ow!"

"I only lost caused I was worried about your arm so I lost focus for a second," he scoffed. "Now please, get me out of the ground."

Smiling, you walked over to him while holding onto your left arm. "Yeah right, you lost cause the crack in the ground was heading towards you faster than you could react."

"I am in still in the ground," he glared at you. "It's quite uncomfortable."

Laughing at his pouty behavior, you stomp the heel of your foot into the floor, making the rocks underneath Todoroki push him up and back onto the surface.