20

It felt good to be back at Aizawa's house, in your own bed. It hasn't been long since you've moved in with him, but still, it felt like home. After Recovery Girl helped healed you, your body felt drained of energy and all you wanted to do was lay in bed. You turn your face over to the nightstand and stare at the photo of your mom, dad, and you from a couple years ago.

I wonder what they'd think of me now.

You jolt a little bit when your phone suddenly starting buzzing out of nowhere. The device lit up only to reveal Bakugou's name displayed on the top of the screen, who is now calling you. Stretching your hand over to grab it, your thumb accepts the call before you bring the phone to your ears.

"Hey, Sparky," you greet him.

"Don't call me that," Bakugou growled. "Yes okay! I'm asking her right now you crazy old hag!"

His mom must be there with him. Seeing those two interact while always be the best source of entertainment for you. The only person who can quickly humble Bakugou's ego that you've grown to adore so much.

"Ask me what?" You say in curiousity.

"We're going camping tomorrow up near the mountains and coming back around Sunday," the boy elaborates. "My psycho mother wants you to join us."

"Katsuki! Don't say it's because of me! Tell her you want her to go!" Her voice blazed through the phone.

"But it was your idea!" Her son shouted before bringing his attention back to you. "So do you wanna go? I mean I know you still need time to heal and shit, but we're not doing anything major."

"Of course I wanna go!" The answer was obvious. Nature has always calmed you and meditating up in the mountains was the best thing for your mind. "We're leaving tomorrow?"

"What'd she say?" Mitsuki's impatience was going to be the death of her son.

"CAN YOU WAIT A COUPLE SECONDS, DAMMIT?" Bakugou seethed. "She said yes."

"GREAT!" She hollered. "I'm gonna go prepare everything. See you tomorrow, Y/n!"

There was no point in saying back because she couldn't hear you and by now, she probably ran off to set up everything.

You heard the blonde's sigh of relief when his mother was finally out of range. "You sure you wanna go and not stay home and rest? Not that I care. I just don't want you complaining."

"I haven't been up to the mountains in so long," you say. "I don't really have any camping material though, not here at Aizawa's anyway."

"Don't worry about that-- we'll bring everything necessary," he said. "It's just for one night anyway."

A feeling crept up your spine when you realized that you'd technically be spending the night with him. Are you guys sharing a tent? Or are you sleeping alone? Or maybe you'll be with his mom while he's with his dad. "Okay. Thanks for the invite."

Bakugou raised a brow in your sudden change of tone. "What the hell's up with you?"

"Nothing," you answer. "I'm just tired."

"Then go to sleep you moron. I'll just see you tomorrow," he scoffed.

"But you were calling me so I can't-" The tone of the call ending interrupted you. "...sleep yet. Goodnight to you too."

Slowly, you lift the blanket off your body and walk out of your room to look for Aizawa who was in the kitchen eating something sweet.

"You should you be eating sugar at this hour?" You question him as your head peaks around the corner.