7

Hearing distant noises, you open your eyes and found yourself on a hospital bed, assuming you're in the nurse's room.

"How're you feeling?" You turn to the side and saw Aizawa standing there with his hands in his pocket.

"Surprisingly I feel fine— just a little tired," you stretch and rub your eyes. "I thought I'd be in more pain, considering Todoroki got the best of me multiple times."

"You should thank Recovery Girl for that," he replies. "She healed most, if not all of your injuries, but it's going to wear you out a little bit. Come on, let's go home."

"I kinda wanted to practice a bit more here." You pull the blanket off you and sit at the edge of the bed with your feet barely touching the floor. "If you don't mind."

Aizawa sighs, as if he was expecting this. "After what happened today, don't you think it's best to get some rest and build up your energy again?"

"It's not like I have anything important coming up— unlike the rest of the students who have the sports festival tomorrow," you tell him. "I'll be fine."

"Alright then. Don't stay out too late." He flicked the top of your head and walked out of the room.

Standing up, you change out of your hospital clothes and grabbed a new uniform he set for you on the shelf. Your old one was probably torn to shreds after the fight with Todoroki.

Knock knock

Slipping on your pants quickly you yelled, "Uh come in!"

The door opened, revealing Todoroki on the other side. "Hello."

"Todoroki?" You said surprised. "What're you still doing here? School ended about an hour ago."

"Aizawa told me you woke up on his way out. So I wanted to see how you were doing," he answered, still at the doorway.

He knows he can come in right?

"Oh you didn't have to stay after school to do that— I would've seen you tomorrow," you were a little bit flustered at the nice gesture.

"Yes, but I didn't mind waiting. So are you okay?" He was a little bit more awkward now, less intimidating. This is probably him trying to be nice.

"Yeah, I'm fine," you smiled. "How about you? I remember you had a couple bruises and scratches as well."

"Recovery Girl also helped me out a little bit," he rubbed the back of his neck. "My condition just wasn't as bad as yours."

Now you were a little embarrassed, realizing that you lost the fight. "Um, good job by the way. You fought really well. And you won just like you said you would."

"You did too." His compliment shocked you. "I underestimated you and for that I apologize." He lightly bowed his head for a moment.

"Eh? No, you don't have to apologize," you wave your hands around. "Honestly, I am a little out of shape and rusty. I know I could've done better."

"All Might said we both have decent reflexes and strategy planning," Todoroki informed you. "You were out cold when he said it though."

"Aww I missed ittt," you sat back on the bed, pouting while Todoroki just continued blinking at you. "Maybe I can ask him for more insight if I ever run into him again."

"I'm sure you will," he replied. "He is a teacher here after all— you're bound to bump into him again."

"Let's hope so, getting advice from the number 1 hero himself would be amazing." Getting up from the bed, you gather all your things and began walking out of the room.