36

(a/n): oh my gosh 10k reads ?? 😩 thank you guys i love y'all

-

"After the League captured you," Tsukauchi began, what did they do?" It had been about five minutes into the interrogation, but so far everything was going smoothly. You didn't seem to be hiding anything and even if you were, the polygraph would notify them if you were lying or not.

"They began by putting me in a wooden room so I couldn't use my quirk," you answered. "Then they tied me to a chair."

"What happened after that?"

"They kept asking me to join them, but I rejected their offer," you say. "They were quite persistent though."

"When did they inject you with the serum?" Tsukauchi had his hands folded together on the table in front of him while keeping an eye on the polygraph.

"The next night." Memories of everything that went down that moment made you wince slightly at the thought. "Before that, All For One admitted to killing my parents."

"Did he mention why?"

"He did." You had to gulp a little before answering. "He needed my mom's um- blood. Her quirk gave her blood the ability to turn into any component one desires."

Bakugou and Todoroki widened their eyes, this was news to them, but Aizawa kept his usual calm expression. This was the reason why your mother had to keep it a secret. It was to keep both you and your father safe.

"It seems to be quite a shock to you," Tsukauchi observed. "I'm assuming you weren't aware of this before?"

"No, I wasn't," you confirm. "But that's how he fabricated the serum."

"And this serum changed you into a villain," he stated. "Is that correct?"

Villain. "That would be correct." You shifted in your seat uncomfortably and licked your lips.

"And during this state you didn't have any control of yourself?"

You nodded. "All I could think about was what Shigaraki and All For One would want. Their approval was what I sought for."

"Do you happen to know if there's anymore of this serum?"

"They haven't mentioned anything about it, but I don't doubt it," you say. "But they only have a limited amount of my mother's blood, I don't think their supplies run long."

"I see," he murmured. "It's been brought to my attention that you knew one of the members from the League."

"Dabi," you say. "We met a couple a days before my parents died."

"How'd you meet him?" He asks.

This was the question Bakugou, Todoroki, and Aizawa have been wanting to know the answer to. Everyone was curious about your relationship with Dabi and the role he played in all of this.

"I was kidnapped by a couple of assholes who then sold me off to other assholes," you stated bitterly. Aizawa raised a brow to the fact that you hadn't mention any of this to him before. "Dabi sort of... saved my life in a way. He killed them, but saving me wasn't his intention at the time."

"What happened after he killed them?"

"I was lost and very far away from my home," you continued. "So he offered to help me find my way back."

"So he brought you back right after and that's when you discovered the death of your parents?"

"Actually, it wasn't right after," you corrected him. "I returned home safely after two days."