22

Author's Note: So I finally came up with two hero names that would fit, but I don't really like them cause I'm not creative 😁.

The first one's "Rockstar" cause Y/n controls rocks and the "star" part would be because she always uses ninja stars in some fights.

And the second one is "Black Mineral" because her hero costume is black.

I'm going with Rockstar for now because it's a little bit smarter with the play on words even though it's corny as hell. So if you guys prefer the other one or even have any ideas yourself let me know!

-

The next morning

Bakugou hadn't moved from the position he fell asleep in last night, but something felt off as he started waking up. Once he fully opened his eyes he noticed that you weren't there anymore, making him sit up straight and look around.

He yanked the blanket off himself and ran out the tent. "Y/n?" He called out, noticing your shoes were gone too. The boy walked further away from the camp to look around, only find you calmly sitting on a small seat you made from your quirk with your eyes closed.

A sigh of relief came out of his mouth when he saw you were just meditating. "Oi. You scared the shit out of me."

You open your eyes and saw him walking towards you with his hands shoved in his pocket. "Sorry, I wanted to wake up earlier so I could have peace and quiet when I meditate."

"That's fine. But tell me next time," he mumbled, staring off the the side. "When'd you get up?"

"Maybe half an hour ago," you answer and then lightly bit your inner cheek. "I... uh, slept really well last night by the way."

His eyes traveled back to you, remembering what happened. "Me too." You saw a faded shade of pink on his cheeks and smile. "Did you have anymore nightmares after... what happened?"

"After we kissed?" You raise your eyebrow with a smirk on your face.

A strangle grunt got caught in his throat. He didn't expect you to be so upfront about it. "Don't say it out loud!"

"No one's even here!" You point out. "But no, I didn't have any more nightmares."

"Good." He didn't really know what else to say. In all honesty, the boy was still pretty flustered about yesterday. "Uh, are you hungry?"

You tried your best to suppress your laugh from how awkward he was acting, but you didn't expect anything less. "Yeah, I could eat something."

"Then get your ass up and let's go back to our campsite," he ordered.

And he's back.

You did as he said and walked back to the tents with him. His parents were awake by now, prepping breakfast.

"Hey kids!" Mistuki greeted you guys. "Did you sleep well last night?"

"We slept fine!" Bakugou immediately answered.

His mom made a weird face at him. "Katsuki, are you okay?"

"Why wouldn't I be?" He said more aggressively. "Let's eat."

"Oh don't you take that tone with me young man," his mom warned him. Therefore, more bickering happened.

"Come on you two," Masaru tried calming them down. "Let's just have a nice breakfast."