12

"Did you figure out which agency you're gonna go to?" You ask Bakugou as you guys walked off the train.

"I'm leaning towards Best Jeanist," he answered. "And you're going to Endeavor's?"

"Damn eavesdrop much?" You scrunch your face together and gave him a judgmental look.

"I DIDN'T EAVESDROP! YOU SIT RIGHT NEXT TO ME REMEMBER?" He defended himself.

"Shoto and I weren't talking that loud," you cross your arms. "Just admit you were eavesdropping."

"Die."

"Are you gonna miss me?" You tease him. "It'll be a couple days before we see each other again."

"You wish," he rolled his eyes. "I actually couldn't be happier."

"Asshole," you mumbled.

Bakugou glanced at you and watched you pout. "If I didn't know any better I'd say you're gonna be the one who misses me," he smirked. "How cute."

"Heh?? You don't think I'm gonna enjoy these next few days of peace and quiet?" You laugh. In reality, you were going to miss him though. He's right, not everything should be said out loud.

"What happened to being honest huh?" Bakugou mocked you. "Lying doesn't look good on you."

"Well it's a good thing I'm not lying," you argue.

"Give me your phone," he demanded. "Hurry up, before I change my mind." Confused, you took out your phone and unlocked it before handing it to him. Bakugou went to the phone app and typed in his number and threw it back to you. "There. You can contact me whenever you want cause I know you're gonna miss me."

"Who the hell is 'Lord Explosion Murder'?" You asked him.

"That's me! Who else would it be?!" He shouted.

"It's a stupid name," you look at your screen in disgust. "I'm changing it to "pomeranian'."

"DO IT AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS!" He crouched a little and got into a fighting stance.

"I'm not fighting you on the sidewalk again— my boobs and I learned a lesson from last time," you referred to him falling on top of you.

"I TOLD YOU TO STOP BRINGING THAT UP!"

"I just changed it to 'Bakugou', you happy?" You show him your phone screen. "Let's take a photo so I can save it as your contact picture."

"No," he refused.

You already had the camera ready. "Say 'cheese'!" You took a selfie while you were smiling widely and making a peace sign. Bakugou was in the back glaring at you. "Awh, it's cute. It'd look better if I cropped you out though. Why are you making that face?"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN? IT'S MY FACE YOU LOSER, THAT'S JUST HOW IT IS!" Bakugou relaxed his face and smirked again. "The same face you called 'handsome' not so long ago."

Your face heated up. "You're not the only person I think is handsome you know— don't go feeling too special." Going to messages, you sent him the selfie of you two. "Now you can look at me whenever you miss me."

"So never?" He said. You guys arrived to Bakugou's house meaning it was time to part ways. "Stay out of trouble next week. I feel bad enough for Endeavor already."

"Okay Mr. Aizawa," you roll your eyes. "Have fun with Best Jeanist. I hope he knows what he's in for."

"WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN?"

You didn't answer and continued walking down the sidewalk.

-

"Y/n," Aizawa knocked on your bedroom door.