10

The fight with Bakugou and Uraraka had you biting your nails throughout the entire thing.

"Y/n, I can let you borrow my nail clipper sometime if you want," Todoroki stared at you uncomfortably. "Just please stop doing that."

"I can't help it, I'm so nervous. Uraraka's moving left and right and still can't lay a finger on him," you started bouncing your foot. "I don't even know who I would want to win."

"I see, cause they're both your friends right?"

"Well Bakugou and I aren't really.. 'friends' but of course I still want him to advance," you say. "Oh god I hope you two don't have to go against each other. My nails would be completely gone."

"...But that'd be so painful.. Maybe we could get to some food to chew on instead," he said as he kept eyeing your nails.

You looked over at him and saw the discomfort on his face. "Fine. I'll stop." Facing the stage again, you saw Uraraka still trying to make contact with Bakugou.

"Are you serious gonna drag this on longer than it has to be?" Someone from the audience shouted. "Just finish this already."

"That poor girl," another person added.

"This really isn't heroic of you!"

"Why are people so upset?" You furrow your eyebrows. "They want him to go easy on her.. because she's a girl?? That's ridiculous."

"Who's the man that started this uproar," Aizawa spoke into the mic. "You really don't get it do you, Bakugou's not letting his guard down because he sees Uraraka as a worthy opponent. It's embarrassing that you as a pro hero can't understand that."

You smile softly at how Aizawa got involved, considering how he always hated attention or anything to do with the media.

"They should've seen how you completely destroyed me during our spar," you tell Todoroki. Expecting him to laugh, you look at him and just saw him frowning at his lap.

"Are you still mad at about that? I said I would give you some soba," he says.

"Shoto, it was a fair fight— how can I be mad when I was the reason I lost," you chuckle. "Besides, I'm gonna get you back one day, just wait."

"I look forward to training with you more," he nodded.

When you looked back at the fight, you saw multiple boulders floating above Bakugou. "Oh my god, that was her plan all along." You were proud of her, but at the same time it made you nervous for Bakugou.

"Do not bite your nails," Todoroki looked at you.

"Release," Uraraka yelled, putting her finger tips together.

"It's over, there's no way he can avoid all of that," you say. "This is the perfect opportunity for her to touch him and float him out of bounds." Just then, a huge explosion erupted from Bakugou's palm, the force was so tremendous that it made Uraraka fly back. Once the smoke cleared, you saw that every single boulder was blown into pieces. "Or... not."

Todoroki himself was shocked at the outcome. "Say what you want about Bakugou, but he really is something else."

"That was impressive," you softly spoke. "And to think that big of an impact came from only one of his hands?" Then you realized Todoroki nearly froze the entire stadium with one hand as well. "Both of you have an insane amount of strength."