Part 25

There they were, laying together, sleeping together,

Acantha and Adrian

He was shirtless, her lipstick smeared all over his chest.

Estella and Damien both said "Anto-" until I put my hand up, signaling them not to say anything.

As I walked closer, I saw she was almost shirtless as well. I couldn't help but cry. My vision blurred from all the tears.

"Do you think that, Ta- Ta- masha new about this?" I croaked, as I turned around.

"I bet you she did. How could she keep this away from you? Bloody hell! She better hope I don't see her, or I'll beat her ugly ass up!" Estella exclaimed furiously.

I slowly walked away, disgust filling me.

Estella and Damien both put an arm over me and walked me to their common room. I was sobbing, and I couldn't help it. I felt rage, anger, betrayal. I felt heartbroken. Once I was inside of the Hufflepuff common room, it was warm, unlike the dungeons. It felt uplifting and had a whole different aura than the Slytherin common room. When they managed to sneak me into Estella's dorm, I fell onto the floor, crying, and Estella pulled me in for a hug as Damien went to grab tissues.

"Go ahead and let it all out Anto," Estella whispered in a comforting tone.

I nodded and continued to cry, playing back what I had just seen.

Why did he do this?

Did he even ever care for me?

Was this all just a game to him?

These thoughts were on repeat inside my head.

"Here you go," Damien said softly, handing me tissues.

"Thank you, the both of you guys," I said, closing my eyes.

"The least we can do," Estella said, beginning to play with my hair, and Damien was stroking my hand. It helped that they were here for me. I kept crying for what seemed like hours before I fell asleep in Estella's arms. I woke up the next morning with a painful headache, my eyes felt heavy, and then I remembered why. Oh, how I deeply wished that this was all a nightmare that I would be able to wake up from. But it was sadly my reality. I realized I was moved to Estella's bed and saw her writing on parchment.

"Feeling better?" Estella asked, looking down at me.

"Not really, but thank you," I replied, closing my eyes again, not wanting to get up.

"Don't worry, that freaking slut Acantha will be getting payback, along with the dumbass of Tamasha, and the stupid cheater Adrian!" Estella spat, with obvious hatred in her voice.

"Oh no, Estella, what are you going to do?" I asked as I shot up, worried.

"Nothing less than what they deserve," Estella stated, smiling.

"Merlin's beard, you're not serious, are you?" She must be joking, I thought.

"Did I stutter Anto? Well, I mean unless you don't want me to,"

"I don't want you getting expelled, especially if it were to be because of my fault," I felt happy that she would be willing to do something like that, but it wouldn't be worth losing her.

"You sure Anto? Because trust me, I will," Estella said as she got up from the bed.

"I'm sure, everything will be okay. I'll just-" Before I could finish, I started crying my eyes out. Estella immediately sat back down on the bed and pulled me in closer.