Part 32 -Bed Sheets-

I woke up, and almost screamed when I felt someone's hand around me. I turned to see Adrian laying next to me.

When did he come in here? Oh, Merlin's Beard.

It was still early, so I decided not to wake him up. I stroked his hand and messed around with his rings.

"You like them?" He asked, in his morning voice.

"Adrian! Gosh, you almost scared me when I woke up. When did you come in here, and why?"

"Again with the questions," He chuckled as he squeezed me into him.

"I forgot what time I came in here, but I hope that poem thing wasn't too bad," He sighed and dug his fingers into my hair."No, it was lovely. You wrote it a while ago?" I thought he was over at me, at that time.

"Yes, I did. I didn't know how to relieve the anger I was feeling, so I wrote it down," I was distracted by the color of his eyes and almost didn't hear him when he said, "Anto! Anto-nett-e?"

"You and your stupid nickname!" I was about to get up from bed, but Adrian pulled me back down and whined, "Can we skip classes today?"

"We can't, and either way, I need to talk to Terence," I stated, and I could see Adrian frown at the name of Terence.

"Come on, just one day, please! Don't worry about Terence, he'll come around, please just stay here with me," He gave me puppy eyes, and I rolled my eyes. I wasn't sure what to do.

"I don't know Adrian, what if-"

"Just say yes, please, it'll just be today. Girl, you wanna leave? Me and you can get up in these sheets, and if you wanna leave, I'll show you things that you've never seen, do things that you won't believe," He sang as kept shaking my hand, and I felt like I couldn't say no.

"You're so stubborn, goodness, but okay, I will, only for today, by the way. I had no idea you had the capability of singing," I mockingly told him.

"Ouch that hurt, and I knew you couldn't resist me," He jokingly added, throwing a pillow at me.

I scoffed at him and threw the pillow even harder at him. He grabbed the pillow out of my hands and said, "About what I was singing," He began but then paused

"Yes?"

He cleared his throat and began singing again, "You gotta body that I can't resist, And there are so many things that I wanna see, Just a few things that I wanna see...lay down on the bed flat... Once I get you wet you, can't fight that, Soaking in the sheets hope you got another set because when I'm done we are gonna leave a mess,"

I was left in shock, but I couldn't deny his singing was really good.

"I'm going to go change now," I said this, wanting to see what he would say or do.

"No, you won't be needing to," He said, putting his hands behind his head.

"Oh, really? And, why is that?" I smirked at him and stepped a little closer.

"Simple, it's all going to come off." He got up from the bed and pulled me onto him.

"Yeah?" I raised my eyebrow and placed my hand on his chest.

"You don't believe me?" He asked as I moved my hand further down,

I shook my head as I slipped my hand under his pants and gave his dick a squeeze causing him to groan

"Say goodbye to your nightgown," He murmured before tearing it off of me. His hands quickly unclasped my bra before throwing it across the room. He crouched down and slid down my panties. He looked up at me and then threw me onto the bed. I quickly sat up.

"Lay back down," he instructed, pointing over at the bed. I did as I was told and he walked over to me. Not breaking eye contact, he spread my legs open. I tried not to make any noise from how exposed I felt. He slowly began kissing up my legs, up my stomach, and then my neck. My breath hitched when his tongue moved down to my nipple. He started sucking on it. He slightly nibbled on it, "Fuck," I breathed out.

."Do you like that?" He asked, letting go of my nipple, and I nodded in response. He licked around my nipple, avoiding the sensitive tip, it was driving me insane. I wriggled, gasped, and tried to move so that he would touch me again, and it only made him chuckle low in his chest. He pulled back entirely, "No, I don't think I will," he told me with defiance in his tone. I glared at him, but then I closed my eyes, and I moaned when his tongue finally landed on my tip. When he finished, he glided his tongue down the rest of my body, but then stopped to look at me. Before I could react, he kissed around my sex. His mouth slowly moved inside of me. His tongue was licking all around, coming in and out of me, swirling every nook and cranny. My hips bucked at the sensation of his tongue. My hands gripped onto the bedsheets when he pushed his tongue further inside of me. I began painting and moaning. I was reaching my climax. His hand ran all over my body at the same time. I couldn't hold it in any longer. Without warning, I came.

Adrian licked me clean, and arose, and stared at me, "What?" I asked as I covered myself with the sheets.

"Nothing, you're gorgeous," He complimented, as he laid back down, pushing me down with him.

"Are we just going to stay here all day?" I asked, laughing as I rested my head on his chest.

"Would you rather be somewhere else?" He asked, moving his hand down my back and rubbing it.

"Yes."

"Oh Really?" He looked down at me with a questioning look and started running his hand even further down.

"Just messing with you," I replied, trying not to react to what he was doing.

"What if I took you on a date on our Hogsmeade trip?"

"Oh, bloody hell, isn't it too soon?" It would be horrible to go on a date after what just happened.

"Wasn't it too soon for us to do this? I won't leave you alone until you accept,"

"Merlin's beard! Alright, I'll go," He wasn't wrong, but it did make me a little upset.

"Good, because I need to show you something."

"It better be good," I looked up at him and moved some of his hair out his face.

"It will." He grabbed my hand and stroked it.

__

Later at night, when classes were over, I went to Terence's dorm and knocked.

"Who is it?"

"Can I come in?"

"Oh, it's you, no."

"Please, can't we just talk?"

"Fine." I opened the door and saw a mess. Things were thrown and broken, and Terence looked exhausted.

"Why weren't you in any of your classes today? Why am I even asking, you were with Adrian. He wasn't there either," I looked down at the floor and walked over to him.

"I didn't mean for this to happen. I was going to tell you," I sat down next to him.

"I should've known, falling for you was my greatest mistake," He whispered to what it seemed to himself. I felt disgusted by what I did to him. He turned his head to look at me, and it seemed like minutes had gone by until he said, "Did you ever have any sort of feelings towards me?"

"Yes! I always did and will have! I love you! But-"

"But, you love Adrian more, or you don't love me in that way," He looked away from me, and he gulped. I didn't have anything else to say other than sorry.

"I was just a pit stop," He wiped his eyes, and looked up the ceiling.

I stood up and kneeled as I grabbed his hands, "Will you ever be able to forgive me?"

"I don't know, you should leave," He moved his hands away and opened the door gesturing for me to leave.