Part 19

February was over and it was March. Adrian and I had been planning on going to some muggle shop. It was nighttime when we decided to escape. We had made it outside of the castle, although it wasn't easy.

"Ah, we finally made it out of there," Adrian said.

"I was starting to think we wouldn't have been able to," I said looking over at him.

"Well, now we have to fly to get to that muggle place we saw in that one thing, forgot what it's called."

"The movie theater, or something like that," I responded

"Yes, that. Okay, let's go now." Adrian said pointing over at my broomstick. He had brought his old one for me.

"Right," I slowly mounted the broom. I was terrified of flying, but I had to.

We flew off and made it to the movie theater. We had to walk quite a lot since we had to place the broomsticks somewhere muggles wouldn't see them.

When we got there, we had to look over at the other people to see what we were supposed to do. It was confusing. Thankfully we did get the hang of it. We had sat down to watch the movie.

"This is actually fun," Adrian said, reaching for more popcorn.

"Glad you think so," I said, smiling at him.

During the middle of the movie, I had fallen asleep on Adrian's shoulder. He woke me up when the movie was over.

"Anto," Adrian said, tapping my arm.

"Huh?" I said, half-asleep.

"The movie, it's over."

"Oh, right," I said rubbing my eyes.

We held hands as we walked back to where the broomsticks were.

"You think you'll be able to fly without falling asleep?" Adrian said.

"Yes, I think so." I was sleepy, but not that sleepy.

"Good then."

We flew back to the Castle. Along the way, I would sometimes look up at the stars. It was cold outside. I was starting to get shivers. Thankfully we got back before I couldn't handle it anymore. Now, all we had left was to sneak back inside.

"Oh, my. I hope we don't get caught this time." I said.

"Hope we get as lucky as we did, when we got out of it." He said chuckling.

"I only hope so."

We were walking, and we put the broomsticks back in the broomstick shed. We had almost made it to the dungeon when he heard Mrs.Norris meow.

"Fuck" Adrian said, grabbing my hand.

We were making a run for it. I saw Filtch from the corner of my eye and slightly pushed Adrian to a corner. Filch was just in front of the wall blocking us from him. We discreetly walked to our left and once we were far from him we ran to the dungeon.

"Merlin's beard, that was a close one," I whispered yelled.

"Can say that again. We almost got caught." Adrian said jokingly while shaking his head.

"Well, I guess we have to go to our dormitories," I said.

"Very well then," Adrian said hugging me and then pecking my forehead.

"Goodnight," I said walking away, our hands slipping away from each other.

"You too, I'll do it, tomorrow babe," Adrian said.

Once I got in bed, I quickly fell asleep.