Part 29

The next day was the day I would start my 5th year at Hogwarts. I didn't know what to expect other than loads of homework. I knew I wanted to be either an auror or a Wizengamot candidate. I wasn't going to worry too much about that right now. I instead distracted myself by putting away my things into my luggage and setting it downstairs so that way I wouldn't be rushed the next morning. I looked up at the night sky. I didn't realize until now how much I enjoyed looking at it.

I laid on my bed, and I stared out the window. Hopefully, this year will be less hectic than the past one.

__

"Wake your lazy arse up!" Tafnes shouted while shaking my head back and forth until I opened my eyes.

"Bloody hell, Tafnes! Way to wake me up! I swear!" I grumbled tiredly.

"At least I woke up, ungrateful much." And with that, she left, raising her middle finger at me to which I raised back and plopped back into bed.

"Antoinette, are you coming to eat or not?!" My mother, Florence, yells at me.

"Yes, mom, just let me get ready!" I yell back, getting up and walking over to my bathroom.

"Okay, but hurry up because we leave in 32 minutes!" She responds more calmly.

"Ah shoot!" I yell to myself. I quickly brushed my teeth, and lazily brushed my hair. I wasn't going to wear a lot of makeup, I was too lazy, so I just put a little on. After I changed I walked into the kitchen, and a cinnamon smell was swarming around. I looked over to see that my mom had made cinnamon rolls.

"Ooo, cinnamon rolls," I said, as I took a seat next to my mom.

"You're probably going to eat them all," Tafnes remarked as she took a sip of her milk.

"Shut up," I was annoyed, but she wasn't lying.

"Calm down girls," My dad said calmly as he took a bite from his fruit. I glared over at Tafnes as I finished up my breakfast.

"Can we leave?" Asked our parents, she seemed happy, well, probably because it was her last year at Hogwarts.

"It seems like we are all done eating," My mom said, looking over at my dad for approval. Once he nodded his head, we all left the house and made our way to King's cross.

__

"Take care dear," My mom said while tucking some of her raven hair back.

"Will try to!" I said as I grabbed the money my mom was handing me.

"Ezlynn, make sure to send letters whenever you may have the chance, alright?" Her father asked, patting her head.

"Of course dad. Goodbye now!" I said, pulling them into one last hug.

__

I stepped inside the train and immediately began looking for my friends. I was peeking around. I suddenly felt someone touch my shoulder "Estella!"

She hugged me and then asked, "Anto! Wait, come here with the rest of us." She took my hand and made me walk to where Damien, Christi, and Yill were sitting at. It was crowded.

"Hey, you guys!" I beamed, feeling excited to see all of them again.

"Hi!" They all responded.

"It's a little crowded in here. Maybe I should leave," I said, backing away. I mean, it was crowded, crowded. Either way, we had enough time to talk.

"You sure? I can leave," Damien spoke as he got up.

"Oh, please don't. I mean, we have like 9 hours to talk. I'll just go find Terence and change into my robes. I'll come by some time!" They nodded in understanding and told me that I better, or else they'd find me, to which I laughed at. I walked out, and on the way, I saw George and Fred.