Part 14

"Anto WAKE UPPP!!!" I heard Tafnes yelling at me with Kieran laughing in the background.

"Bloody hell..." I said in a morning voice. I was a bit annoyed, mostly startled. They walked out, and I got ready, not sure exactly what for...I just liked getting ready, even if there was no good actual reason.

I started walking to the common room, and I found Adrian was there talking to my siblings. There were also a couple of other students. They were all opening presents, and they were excitedly talking. I walked over to where they were.

Once I got there, Adrian stood up and said, "Hi."

"Hello," I said while Adrian grabbed my hand as we sat down.

Kieran and Tafnes had already opened most of their presents, which was not surprising at all.

"Oí Anto, your presents are here." Kieran pointed to my left.

"Alrighty, thank you," I said with a smile. I went over there with Adrian. His presents were conveniently over there as well. Before I was going to open my presents. I decided to give him my presents first.

"Here, Umm, these are for you." I handed him the presents that were wrapped.

"Blimey, thank you, Anto! I actually have something for you too. Hopefully, you like it." He leaned over to grab a box. "But wait till I open your presents first!"

"Okay," I said with a small chuckle.

He opened up the presents, and he took a look at the portrait. "WOW! Anto, this looks amazing!"

"Why, thank you," I said, jokingly.

"No, really, thank you so much!" He said as he kissed me on my forehead, which made me smile. Next, he opened the candies and was excited that I had gotten him chocolate frogs since they were his favorite. He even ate one right then and there. Then he grabbed the small box and opened it up. I was hoping he'd like it.

"Blow me! Antoinette...thank you, you really didn't have to, thank you so much!" He pulled me in for a hug. I felt delighted that he had liked it. After a bit, I decided to open the box he had given me. I opened it up. I looked at it for one second and immediately closed it. I was flabbergasted. "Wait, no, Adrian, I-I can't accept this."

"What do you mean?" He said with a small smile.

"This... I. I just. I can't. I would feel terrible if I accepted this." I didn't know what to say.

"No, please, I insist, I want you to take it."

I hesitantly opened up the box again. I looked at him slightly. I really did feel bad about accepting the gift. Inside of the box laid a purple diamond necklace along with other crystals. I had absolutely no idea when I would actually wear it. I was lost for words. I looked back up at Adrian. "Adrian...Merlin's beard, thank you so much. I really don't know what to say-"

"Wait, let's go back to my dorm," Adrian said as he stood up.

"Alrighty." I put my unopened presents in a bag, and we walked to his dorm. I set my gifts down and followed Adrian to his bed. I sat down next. He then sat down as well and then tucked some of my hair behind my ear. I blushed and smiled at this. I grabbed his hand and held it for a few seconds. He had the ring I gave him. On the other finger, he had the Slytherin ring. He lifted my hand and kissed my hand, which made me slightly chuckle.

"Anto, look up."

I moved my head upwards and saw that there was mistletoe. I knew what this meant. I looked back at him. I was about to talk, but before I could even do so, he tilted my chin upwards and pressed his lips on mine. I immediately kissed him back. I moved my hands to his hair. Adrian then gently pushed me back, so now he was on top of me. His hot breath moved down my neck, his lips kissing all over my neck, his hand running through my hair, his intoxicating cologne. I moved my hands underneath his shirt. At this, he slightly groaned. I felt pleased with the reaction. His lips brushed my collarbone, I slightly bent my back a bit, my hands somewhat scratching his back. I had an urge. I pulled him closer to me and got on top of him. His hands now around my waist. We looked at each other before I placed my lips on his neck. His cool hands brushing my back. The kisses slowly started getting slower and decreasing. Shortly it came to an end. I laired on my back. Adrian put his arm around me, pulling me in. We stayed like that, talking almost the rest of the day except for going to the great hall to eat.

Christmas dinner was fun. We had sat down next to my siblings. When we went back to the dungeon, I felt like I was going to explode from all the food. For the rest of the days of Christmas break, I did the same things as usual, except I tried leading some wandless magic. I was okay at it. I hoped to get better at it.

It was the night before school started, and I lay in bed looking at the necklace Adrian had given me, I still felt bad for accepting it, but he wouldn't have let me reject it. I had absolutely no clue as to what I was supposed to wear it to or when I would have an opportunity to. Either way, I felt immensely grateful for it. Soon enough, everything went black.