Part 6

I woke up, and I quickly woke up, Adrain.

"Adrian, Adrian, Adrian ?"

"Yes?" He said in his morning voice

"We should go back now" I was collecting my things.

"Okay." Adrian got up and started walking over to me.

"Alrighty, let's leave!" I was sad and happy about going back.

"Alright, then." He responded.

Adrian and I made our way to our dormitories.

"See you!" I said quickly, he waved me goodbye, and we went our separate ways.

When I was finished getting ready, I started walking to the Great Hall for some breakfast. When I sat down, I saw that Elleny wasn't sitting next to Adrian. Instead, she was sitting next to some other Slytherin that looked like a 5th year. I was relieved about this but wondered if it bothered Adrian, I looked over at him, but it seemed like he couldn't care less. This morning my owl Valentina brought me a letter from my parents, but before I could read it, Adrian had sat down next to me.

As he sat, I was able to smell his cologne.

"Anto, can I sit with you?"

"Yes, go ahead." this had made my morning.

"I was wondering if maybe you'd want to go to Hogsmeade, with me next weekend?" It was evident he was nervous when he asked me.

"I would like that," my eyes were looking down at my food. This was the first boy that has asked me to go with them to Hogsmeade, not that there have been that many trips since we're in 3rd year.

"Great! Um, well, I also hope to see you during the quidditch match."

"Of course, I will definitely go!" I was admiring him.

We spent our time talking, and then he walked with me to Muggle Studies. Elleny hadn't shown up, which meant no stink eye today. But Adrian and I couldn't talk much since we had to take notes. For Herbology, we couldn't really be next to each other since I had to be with Estella, and he was with Marcus, Terrence, and Graham.

"Hello Anto, and Estella." I heard Damien say to, me and Estela both responded back

"Good Morning Damien"

We got started on our assignment. Then halfway through the class, Damien asked me, "Hey, I was thinking, if you'd want to go to Hogsmeade with me next weekend, so we could get to know each other better?"

I couldn't go with him since I was already going with Adrian, I felt bad. I didn't want to say no, but I had to. I didn't say anything for a few seconds, then I quietly said

"I'm so sorry, but, I, um, uh, well, I'm already going with someone." I had my head down, avoiding eye contact with him.

"Oh, don't worry, that's alright. Who are you going with?" He sounded slightly upset.

I quickly responded, "Adrian."

"Alright, yeah, don't worry, maybe some other time."

I felt even worse and said, "Yeah, maybe, um, thanks for understanding."

"Yeah, no worries."

I gave him a small smile. It got awkward, but thankfully, the professor started talking, soon that class was over. I stiffly waved Damien Goodbye, and then Estella said

"Ooo, you never told me that you were going with Adrian."

I quietly said, "Yeah, um, he just asked me this morning, that's why."