Part 21

It was mid-March by now and in the past few weeks, I had been trying to be more productive. Adrian and I had gone to Hogsmeade a couple of times. I worked on some art and attempted to draw Kudo. Kudo was a great cat, and I loved him. Adrian and I spoil him a little too much. My parents sometimes send in things for him and me.

 Kieran and Darcia were doing great with their relationship, they had been together since his first year...surprisingly. Tafnes was dating a boy named Tarintino. Life was going great for them, or that's why they had told me. Yill and Tyler ended up breaking up 2 weeks into their relationship. She took this very lightly. She didn't cry or anything but probably because she takes things differently. Estella and Damien were still dating, they were so cute together. Christi never mentioned boys. She did say that she wouldn't be dating anyone until she finished school, she was more focused on school. Nothing wrong with that, I had always admired how dedicated she was to school. 

Tamasha fancied a boy named Will. She had told him her feelings towards him, but he said his parents wouldn't allow him, and that he was too young either way. Tamasha and he still talked though, it was a bit awkward when they did. She would sometimes ask me to ask Will what he thought of her. I certainly did so and asked. Will would just laugh it off and switch the topic. I did wish Tamasha and he would end up together but I don't see that happening soon.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

I had woken up from a nap and found Adrian sitting on a chair with a book in his hands. He turned to look at me, noticing I had woken up he said, "Look who's finally woken up."

 I stretched as he walked over to me. "Well, I was tired," I said laughing. I met his gaze, then noticed his eyes flickering from my eyes to my lips, as he leaned in cupping my cheek. I smiled at him. I was about to lean in closer to him, but before I could he pushed me down onto the bed. "You feel so perfect in my arms." 

Not knowing what to say I just tugged him closer to me and kissed him. Still kissing, trying to catch air, Adrian took off his shirt, and pulled me on top of him. Separating our lips, I looked down at Adrian, admiring everything about him.

 Adrian tucked some of my hair behind my ear and moved me next to him. I placed my hand on his face, "Adrian I love you." 

 Adrian placed my leg on top of him and scooted closer to me "I love you with all my heart."

 He brought over his book and opened it. "Mind if I read to you?" I shook my head and rested my arm on his chest while listening to him read.