Part 34 -Shower-

We quickly checked that the bathroom was closed, and with a wave of Adrian's, hand the door slammed shut. Our clothes started coming off, one by one. The steamy, hot water began running, fogging it up everywhere. Adrian's, silky lips connected with mine.

A long desire arose from me, and I pulled him into the shower. Not pulling apart, I grabbed the body wash and poured it all over his body, slowly dragging it on him. His hand scratched my scalp every now and again.

I looked up at him. The look on his face gave that of a plea. I knelt on my knees while racing his hips and gripped onto his dick. Without thinking, I went ahead and began swirling my tongue around him. My tongue went all different directions. I sped up and worked my way deeper into him, trying not to choke, and removed one of my hands from his hips to his balls. He let out a moan, this fueled me, and I simultaneously massaged his balls and glided my teeth up and down his shaft, causing him to groan in pleasure. His eyes remained closed, while his head was tilted to the side as he bit his lip, concealing some of his heavenly noises.

"Anto, do you want me to come inside your mouth?" He asked, opening his eyes.

I nodded as I speeded up my tongue movements and sucked as much of him as I could fit in my mouth.

When his hot tangy liquid filled my mouth, I quickly gulped it and removed the rest of it from the sides of my mouth, then brought it up to my mouth before licking it off. He looked at me with a fiery look and lifted my chin, leading me up to his face, and then gently slammed my back towards the wall, the sudden shock made me tense my muscles, but they untensed as soon as the warmth of his hands soothed the ache that clawed at my limbs.

He gently poured the soap into his hands. His fingers met my long brown hair, dancing into the mess it was, ridding it of the knots. And, then he massaged the soap over my body, the action soothing my skin. His long fingers tracing the contour of my breasts, leading down to my stomach and thighs. Even this was enough to make me moan in rapture. The soap caressed my neck until his kisses ran along my body.

After we finished washing our hair, we changed into our clothes and went to take a nap. __

"Anto, can I ask you something?" Adrian asked, pulling his leg over my stomach."Mhm," I rubbed my eyes, and I placed my hand on top of his leg."You don't have to say yes, but I wanted to let you know that, whenever you're ready to get back together, I'll say yes, or hopefully you'll say yes," He said, stroking my cheek in a loving manner."Yes," I replied as I smiled to myself. __

Adrian and I decided not to tell anyone we were back together for obvious reasons. Once Monday came around after classes were over, I went into the common room, and a few of the 7th year students announced that they would be throwing a party in 2 weeks, inside of the dungeons. Halfway through their talk, I saw Terence come in and I waved at him, but he didn't return it.

At least I now knew when I was going to get back at Acantha and Tamasha.

"What are you smiling at?" Adrian asked as he sat down next to me.

"About the party, are you going?"

"Only if you are," He grinned as he pulled the chair that I was sitting on closer."I will be going, so I guess you are too then."

SOMEONE STOP ME FROM WRITING ANY MORE SMUT LMFAOOO