Part 13

During the second week of Christmas break, I met Hagrid, and we became great friends. I introduced Adrian to him. They got along well. We'd sometimes sneak off to Hagrid's and talk to him about random things. It was actually very-fun with him. We also met some of his pets and animals he had. Errol was fun to play around with.

Ultimately I decided I wanted to give Adrian lots of candy, his portrait, and a jadeite ring. I was out of ideas on what to give him. I hoped that he wouldn't get upset.

Adrian sometimes would look outside the windows and look at the sea creatures for fun. This was my favorite part of the day. We'd sometimes dance as well. Sometimes at night, we'd have conversations about life, the future, and the past.

At some point, I had the pleasure to meet a girl named Myrtle, she was sensitive, but she was very entertaining. She knew everything about everybody. I figured that could be helpful in the future. It seemed wrong, but who wouldn't want to know the news or more like rumors. Either way, I became great friends with her.

I also talked to Peeves. He was too chaotic. I didn't really like him, but he was fun to talk to. The Bloody Baron was okay. Helena was wonderful but a bit secretive, but she was kind. Sir Nicholas was nice to talk to, he was probably the most... well I'm not sure how to explain it, but they were all great people in general. I did present some of them to Adrian, he wasn't too big of a fan of them, but he was polite. Twas the night before Christmas Eve. I fell asleep thinking about the past days and what the future would bring.