Part 35

So I was thinking of a face claim for a while, and I wasn't sure, so thank you to dreamygracess for the help! Anyway, this is what I think she (Anto) would resemble. But if you have someone else in mind let me know AKSFLJL

TW: MENTIONS OF R#P3, KNIFES AND CHOKING AND HANDCUFFS

"Ah! A party! Can I do your make up?" Ansel asked, and Estella laughed.

"Yes! If you could, please," The party was going to be later today, and I had already told Estella what I was planning to do, and she preached me on. Christi told me, to not go because I could get in trouble. I mean, I was going to do that, but I also wanted to do something else about it. Yill agreed with what I was going to do. Joy said that if it would make me feel better than by all means to do it, so now I was feeling anxious

"Then what are we waiting for, come on!" Ansel pulled me up, and we ran back to his dorm.

__

"Alight, so what look are we going for?" Ansel asked, pulling out a chair for me to sit on.

"Do anything you want." I wanted to see what he would do, and either way, I had no idea what I wanted.

"Anto, did you already get a dress?" Estella asked as she walked over to me, and good thing she did because I completely forgot about a dress.

"Shite, no."

"Well, I'll go get one for you. I'll be right back," Estella rushed off, and I turned to look at Ansel, who had his hands on his hips.

"Sorry, I forgot about a dress," I said, trying not to laugh at how Ansel was looking at me.

"Now, we will have to wait until she comes back with the dress," He added as he flopped onto the bed.

"Why?" I was confused as to why he needed to wait, not that I was in a hurry.

"So then that way the make-up matches the dress!" He exclaimed, getting up from the bed, as Estella walked in with a black and polka dot dress in her arms. She lifted it, and it revealed the rest of it.

I chuckled and nervously asked, "An open back, how, actually, I like it." I liked the dress except for the open back, but I wasn't going to complain.

"What do you think, Ansel?" Estella handed him the dress and took a seat on one of his chairs across the room.

I think it's a stunning dress! It'll look really flattering! Ansel said as he set the dress on the bed. Before turning back to me. Now, I'll know what colors to use on you. He grabbed his wand and flicked it. My guess was, he was doing nonverbal magic. He got up and went to go retrieve a mirror that was laying on top of his nightstand and held up to me as he began styling my hair.

"It looks lovely, thank you, Ansel." I thanked him, and I set down the mirror quietly as he finished curling my hair.

"No need love. And, the last curl is finished." He walked around me and waited for me to give him my opinion on it. I picked up the mirror again and looked at the curls. "Aw, Ansel, I love it, you didn't have to do all th-" I let out a laugh when he wrapped his arms around me and told me, "It's my duty dear." I put my hand over his arm, and he waved his hand over at Estella to come join us, and we all hugged for some time until I left to go get changed.

__

I finished putting my dress on and my shoes, when I was walking to the dungeons, I got distracted by the paintings and accidentally bumped into someone.

"Terence," Was all I managed to get out of my mouth. I was waiting for him to say something, anything, but he never did. Instead, he looked at me with watery eyes and began walking away. I wanted to go after him, but I felt like that would just make the situation worse. I couldn't control it, and I turned around and caught up to him.