•36•

Last Chapter of Season 1

As I stand over her, I realize the building I threw her into was where the religious wall-people get together. It's their church. I don't have much guilt for destroying it. Annie stands up and runs away.

Don't even think about it you bitch...

I sprint after her. She runs through the streets and switches directions. I'm hot on her tail, she doesn't think she can run away from me, can she?

While I'm following after her, I realize there are people all around. I guess they didn't clear everyone out yet. I need to make sure no one else gets hurt.

~3rd POV~

Hange, Armin, and Jean make their way towards the two running Titans. They arrive just as Sophie sprints past them.

"Well I daresay it looks like our beautiful Titan is in control," Hange stares at Sophie's retreating figure.

"Yeah. Let's hope it stays that way. She hasn't lost control yet, but who knows now that the truth about Marco is out..." Armin sighs. "But even Eren had a hard time defeating Annie in their last battle. What's different with Sophie?"

"Come on, she wouldn't have transformed unless she knew she could take her. She's got this, okay?" Jean defends.

"I don't doubt that," Armin looks at Jean. "But determination alone isn't enough to win a fight. You of all people should know that. It'll take more than that to beat Annie. A lot more."

"I believe in her..." Jean looks at Sophie as she charges after the other Titan.

~Sophie~

Annie makes her way to an area with little to no buildings around. That means people with ODM gear will have a hard time backing me up.

I see guards below me trying to put their ODM gear on. Annie plows through them, but I try to jump over so I don't hurt anyone.

I look up and Annie smacks her hand into a building to slow down her momentum. She then turns around and faces me.

Her crystal blue eyes are full of power and determination. I get ready in a defensive stance, in case she makes the first move.

Annie... you think everything around you is so pointless... nothing with a second look. Expect when you show off your fighting skills.

Annie puts her fits up to cover her face, just like I've seen her do before. But I've studied her moves since training. My memory is good enough to read what her next moves will be.

Fighting is your whole world... but what exactly are you fighting for, Annie? What could have possibly been worth all this death and destruction?

I let out a scream full of fury and anger. My legs push forward and I throw a punch at her face. Her elbow hardens into a blue shield and she blocks my punch with it.

This force knocks me to the ground and my palms fall flat. Her legs kicks up, but I'm already a step ahead. I block it, then grab onto her calf, throwing her over a building.

I'm sorry to this city... I'll try not to hurt anybody, but the buildings can be rebuilt. This fight is going to be a destructive one.

I plow through the building in front of me and try to grab onto her, but she steps aside. Debris flies everywhere and I know this is going to kill many civilians.

Erwin knew that too... He said it was for the fate of humanity. Although people are dying, we must still fight because at the end of this, we will have won.